ot: World cup qualifiers

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Well done to Northern Ireland for beating England at home for the first time in about 80 years. I was glued to that match more than i was for the Scotland game!
(had to laugh when at 1 nil up the Ireland fans started singing "are you Scotand in disguise" ya bunch of sarcastic bams)

Yeah, it's kinda strange here in Nern Iron, for example, i primarily support the republic (french bastards) but also like to see the northerners do well, especially against the English Ho Ho Ho!

That sven fucker is undoubtedly the most over-rated, overpaid cunt in the history of football, I hope they keep him.

I saw in the paper today that Mexico qualified for the cup - I didn't get a chance to read the article and for US soccer I found Chivas USA is 1 game away from missing the payoffs.

DarbysDad said:
I saw in the paper today that Mexico qualified for the cup - I didn't get a chance to read the article and for US soccer I found Chivas USA is 1 game away from missing the payoffs.

Dude, Chivas USA sucks so bad. It's not a good sign when a new club replaces its coach mid-way through their first season. But, I guess all teams can't be like the Fire and win the Cup their inaugural season.

I'm just glad the Fire got their act together this year. Last year was an embarrassment.

Jockthrax said:
Ah the love between Argentina and Brazil! touching isn't it?
ALWAYS.
WERE THE ONLY TEAM THEY DON´T WANT TO PLAY AGAINST AND GIVE SOME RESPECT.
I WANNA PLAY AGAINST BRASIL IN GERMANY!!!!!
I´M SAVING MONEY FOR VASELINE AND CONDOMS...

remington69 said:
Dude, Chivas USA sucks so bad. It's not a good sign when a new club replaces its coach mid-way through their first season. But, I guess all teams can't be like the Fire and win the Cup their inaugural season.

I'm just glad the Fire got their act together this year. Last year was an embarrassment.
Galaxy will kick Fire's ass :lol:

Yeah I know Chivas had to bring in four good Mexican players even though the season was done just to drum up interest.

Ahfurfuksek! said:
That sven fucker is undoubtedly the most over-rated, overpaid cunt in the history of football, I hope they keep him.

Overpaid? Na, he only gets £4MILLION a year and still isn't emotional. The bloke is a dummy and looks like Monty Burns from the Simpson but with glasses.

Sack the Swede.

Mickenglanduk said:
Overpaid? Na, he only gets £4MILLION a year and still isn't emotional. The bloke is a dummy and looks like Monty Burns from the Simpson but with glasses.

Sack the Swede.

HA HA :tickled:
He does look like Monty Burns!
I dont understand how England are playing so poorly at the minute, in players like Gerrard and Rooney you have undoubtably one of the strongest squads in the world. Sven needs to go, or at the very least stop being so loyal to underachievers like Beckham. (oh aye and Scotland are brilliant :erk: )
I've always said i'd love to see Scotland lift the World Cup one day, at this rate i'd be happy to see them qualify before im pushing up daisys!

johnnieCzech said:
We kicked some Armenian asses, System Of A Down here we come! :lol:

Johhnie are you A Sparta Prague fan? I've been checking out their results ever since my (very brief) visit to your nation, in fact i still wear my Sparta top to 5 a sides.

Jockthrax said:
Johhnie are you A Sparta Prague fan? I've been checking out their results ever since my (very brief) visit to your nation, in fact i still wear my Sparta top to 5 a sides.

Ahhh, sparta prague! My team (the mighty Arse) have them in Europe, heres hopin they just roll over, i hate it when teams put up a fight..... :hotjump:

Jockthrax said:

Not big fan of Sparta to be honest! But they're good.

Austria is out.... thank God the next European Championship will take place here so we don´t have to qualify.