OT - The World Cup, Anyone?

We've won! Against all... Our team is not the most strong of the world, but we've won, and that's all. :kickass:

Now I'll wait for next SymphonyX' album with a smile :)

I hate Zidane for what he did, so i am glad that Italy made it. Congrats brothers and sisters. This is your day :headbang:

Rumor is that Materazzi made a racial crack about Zidane's children. While I don't support Zidane for losing his temper, it was possibly the most badass way to end a career ever, I dont think I've ever seen such a solid headbutt

grosso.jpg

Taliwakker said:
Depends on what Mozzarella said to him.

No it doesn't. He could reply him the same way, he could swear to him or something like it. Players always swear each other. It is about the adrenaline rush i think. But hitting with the head.... it is something different. We all thought he is the kind of player that would never let his team alone but he did. Wonderful way to end a career.

Eternal Dragon said:
This all just proves that the italian team are as dirty as i've said they are.

I don't know what Materazzi said, but I can see what Zidane did; isn't it a dirty show? Was is a bullfight?
I'm very sorry reading about all these commonplaces in an open-minded place like this one.

Julz said:

:kickass:

Man, that was crazy. Zidane just totally lost it, but we've seen these kind of things from him before. Materazzi had it coming, he knew it very well. What an a-hole. At last he felt the pain he has been giving to everyone else, Materazzi is just a disgrace. Though he's good at heading and penalties, but that doesn't make any difference as long as he keeps acting like that.

And oh, there were three players in the penalties that shouldn't deserve to win at all: De Rossi - got banned for four games after hitting with his elbow in the face, not anything new from him, Grosso - dived against Australia and the cheating Italy won, Materazzi - need I say more?

Sorry about this, but I'm pretty pissed off right now. :Smug:

If such a proffessional football player such easily effected from such simple demoralizations and leave his team alone, then he never deserves to win any world cup. Matterazi could have done something wrong, but what Zidane did, is "more" wrong in many ways. He became the second Cantona now :)

France played better than Italy especially in 2nd half and ex time, they could have scored 2 or 3 more goals. But unfortunately they missed all of those chances. Henry's speed almost overpowered even Cannavaro.
However, when it comes to mental strength, Italians are stronger a little than French I think.
In spite of that booing like an avalanche, they didn't make a mistake in PSO.
I'm sorry Zidane fell for Materazzi's childish scheme (I don't know if he really insulted Zidane's sister though), but he should have perceived his intention and stayed cool for his colleagues.
..or headbutt him in parking lot after the game.:p