OT...WORLD PAINTED BLOOD

PoolePaul

Apr 18, 2005
In a bar
is it me or does every new Slayer album seem to sound the same......but then again after further analysis,......I decided....if it aint broken dont fix it...Slayer will always rule...they can put out the same album year after year (I think they have)....but they still kick more ass than an ass kickin machine on overdrive...rant over...Im drunk

Hahahaha... Yes Slayer is Slayer. I have to admit though as much as I love the new album it's almost like Christ Illusion part 2.

I had to laugh when I read an interview with Kerry saying how he really tried hard in the studio to give the album a different sound on his parts.

Ah bullshit Kerry I can't hear anything new to be honest.... not that I am complaining ... as World Painted Blood is killer.

I listened to it five times the day after I bought it. It has my favorite drumming on any Slayer album. People will complain either way: if they wrote in a different style, people will say how they've sold-out. They keep it thrash, people will complain that they keep releasing the same album.

In my opinion, I think its the best album they've released since Seasons In The Abyss.

In my opinion, I think its the best album they've released since Seasons In The Abyss.

I tend to agree to mate. It's an awesome album. Probably one of the most solid all round too in that I don't find myself skipping any songs.

Its what you expect from slayer, not quite as good as christ illusion though...

EDIT: I picked up the special edition... that playing with dolls animation is messed up!

EDIT: I picked up the special edition... that playing with dolls animation is messed up!

Likewise but as yet to watch that DVD.

Exactly my thoughts. As a whole I enjoy Christ Illusion better but WPB has what I already call an instant Slayer classic: Psychopathy Red. Damn I love that song.
But.. I'm not too fond about that weird production though. It's so flat.

They're not on par with the classics but CI and WPB are the first two Slayer records which actually sound like Slayer again since Divine Intervention. I f**kin' hate Diabolus in Musica and God Hates Us All.