OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a film on TV featuring this girl today, but i'm gonna watch an independent Chinese movie instead :loco: :loco: :lol:

clipboard1tk.jpg

PS: I am going crazy for this girl :headbang:

turke said:
There is a film on TV featuring this girl today, but i'm gonna watch an independent Chinese movie instead :loco: :loco: :lol:

clipboard1tk.jpg

PS: I am going crazy for this girl :headbang:

back off!!!! she is mine!! I love rachel leigh cook

images720743_f9-Kelly_Preston2.jpg

Kelly Preston. Yes she is old. And the worst thing is she is married to John Travolta :) Anyone else would be better than Travolta :)

Yes, Kelly Preston rocks!

I was thinking as I was watching the news last night that we have some pretty attractive news ladies here. Man, things have sure changed. All the frumpy women are being replaced by youth. Good show!

Here's a sample:

Jessica Kartalija
jessica_kartalija.gif

Jessica Garate
garate582.jpg

Nicole Brady (bad pic)
nicole_brady.gif

Alana Darveaux (another bad pic)
alena_darveaux.gif

Cynthia Izaguirre (She actually interviewed me for one of our public-undesired cell sites a few years back - she's way better looking in person, trust me)
8596180_320X240.jpg

Speaking of newswomen, a few months ago someone on a local Live Journal community was talking about how they think that Suzanne Geha is the best looking Grand Rapids anchorwoman (this is a too-good photo, she's actually quite raggedy looking on tv)..
67709_BG1.jpg

Seems they forgot entirely about Juliette Dragos, who I think is quite lovely (this photo does not do her justice at all, she's a gorgeous woman)..
dragos180.jpg

Taliwakker said:
Asian chicks...again....bring back the 60 year old newscasters.

:lol: I thought that exact same thing as soon as I saw the picture..

if we're scraping the bottom of the barrel again, i decided im going to do a miss world tour, google in 'miss...' and whatever country i can think of, and see if any pretty ones come up..

I dont know what years these are for..

Miss Lebanon:

images606285_Miss-LEBANON.jpg

Miss Turkey:

images606893_Miss-TURKEY.jpg

Miss Mexico (is it just me or are all these pics sort of looking the same?):

images606295_Miss-MEXICO-UNIVERSE.jpg

Miss Germany:

images603353_Miss-GERMANY.jpg

that'll do for now

Status
Not open for further replies.