OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody remember her name ?
Blade3_banner3.jpg

I'd like to shoot my arrow at her target. :lol: :p

I get the feeling that for a good few days, all my replies in this thread that aren't ":worship: SR" are all gonna be like this.

I remember that girl acting in the most stupid american soap opera concerning the life of a republican American family. No offence of course :)

turke said:
No i think it was something like "7th heaven". i don't know what it means.
That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen !
I have seen it a couple of times coz it was right before friends but I don’t wanna see that stupid family again in my life !

Soap operas are for people who have nothing better to do than sit their fat,lazy asses on a sofa and stay there until they start to rott !

Nemesis_lxix said:
That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen !
I have seen it a couple of times coz it was right before friends but I don’t wanna see that stupid family again in my life !

Soap operas are for people who have nothing better to do than sit their fat,lazy asses on a sofa and stay there until they start to rott !
i have good news for the people that hate 7th Heaven
they showed the final episode a month ago

turke said:
No i think it was something like "7th heaven". i don't know what it means.
the title "7th heaven" is a reference to the fact that the family in the show is devoutly Christian as opposed to the atheistic families of all the other american shows about families, the title doesn't translate well into any other languages for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.