OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elin Nordegren is Tiger Woods' wife, a Swede also. Not bad...

elin_nordegren.jpg

ok it's been a while and alot has happened on this thread since I've been gone.

those muscle chicks are fucking scary :lol:

and I'm sorry, in my own personal opinion NO ONE beats ME!!! Not even Simone :lol: (j/k - aimed at what Ptah wrote), I dunno I've said it before but I just do NOT get on the Epica bandwagon, to me she is merely an average looking girl who happens to have very long red hair and sings ok, not even a great singer (yes flame me all you want, but mind you I am admittedly biased toward brunettes).

@ turke - who could honestly ever find Juliette Lewis HOT :lol: - :puke:

I guess here is a fairly pretty Aussie redhead, Isla Fisher:

isla_fisher_fhm-thumb.jpg

and while never admitting that I would ever know ANYTHING about the OC :p I do think Rachel Bilson is really cute:

RachelBilson_DeGuire_5997233.jpg

Yes i find Juliette Lewis hot. I don't know what exactly "hot" means actually. Does it mean sexy ? Or beautiful, or some woman that a man would want to spend time together, or his whole life together. Actually most of these fits Juliette Lewis for me :) But of course in a platonic way.

You should have known me by now. I always said, i am a humble person :)

Rachel Bilson definately does it for me. I have suffered through a number of episodes of the OC and she was the only thing that kept me from kicking my dog.

Juliette Lewis is not attractive.

Epica suck.

Isla is okay....was funny in the wedding crashers.

turke said:
Yes i find Juliette Lewis hot. I don't know what exactly "hot" means actually. Does it mean sexy ? Or beautiful, or some woman that a man would want to spend time together, or his whole life together. Actually most of these fits Juliette Lewis for me :) But of course in a platonic way.

You should have known me by now. I always said, i am a humble person :)

"hot" is probably closest to sexy. If I see a chick who I'd call "hot" it pretty much translates to "I want to fornicate with that female." However, if I saw a chick that I'd call "beautiful" I might also find her hot/sexy but the beauty is more about facial features/structure combined with a nice to hot body.

Yngvai X said:
"hot" is probably closest to sexy. If I see a chick who I'd call "hot" it pretty much translates to "I want to fornicate with that female." However, if I saw a chick that I'd call "beautiful" I might also find her hot/sexy but the beauty is more about facial features/structure combined with a nice to hot body.

if i think a womans hott or sexy, it probably means i just want some physical education.

if i say theyre beautiful, it usually isn't about the looks.

SilentRealm said:
and I'm sorry, in my own personal opinion NO ONE beats ME!!! Not even Simone :lol: (j/k - aimed at what Ptah wrote), I dunno I've said it before but I just do NOT get on the Epica bandwagon, to me she is merely an average looking girl who happens to have very long red hair and sings ok, not even a great singer (yes flame me all you want, but mind you I am admittedly biased toward brunettes).
:lol:Don't worry, my Simone obsession's starting to subside. Now, I really can't remember what got me started on that, but whatever it was is gone now.
:worship: SilentRealm

Yngvai X said:
Fornicating. Awesome choice of words.
But to me, Beautiful is on a completely different level from Hot. The other day, I actually thought through how my personal Hierarchy works for ranking women.

Goddess
Beautiful
Sexy
Hot
Cute
Anything else below Cute, is random terms, like "Okay", "Mehh", or even the occasional, "Umm... what about her?"

Status
Not open for further replies.