OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simone is definitely one of the prettiest females in metal. Too bad I can't say much of her band. :p

And as far as those body building chicks go--gross! Women are not supposed to look like that. Nothing wrong with being well toned mind you, but all that muscle isn't very feminine. Women are much more attractive when they're somewhat soft.

Yeah, her band sucks, discovered that when I got a Epica CD. Theres only a few songs that I like, but for the most part, they all sound the same, same Key, same riffs, same drum beats and that horrible death metal singer, all of it =:zzz: . She needs to start working with Arjen and make some real music.

uw2-13.jpg

saw it last night

Dark and gothic feeling about that woman. She looks cool. But i am sure most of you will turn their noses up her. But i am with Nemesis here. Go Nemesis :headbang:

turke said:
Dark and gothic feeling about that woman. She looks cool. But i am sure most of you will turn their noses up her. But i am with Nemesis here. Go Nemesis :headbang:

Might have something to do with the fact that its the chick from the movie Underworld, looking not goth (and very cute) here:
beckinsale_kate.jpg

goth_fiend said:
I happen to like what I have heard of epica, but I only have the phantom agony
I agree. I enjoyed the stuff off of Consign to Oblivion the first time I heard it.

Well if your thinking Tits N' Ass then, ummmmmmmmm YEP!!!...

I hate these tasteful hollywood actresses that never show skin..or just tease you like Kate did in Underworld 2..Grrr...I think the worst was that movie The Babysitter, you know what im talking about, Alicia Silverstone and the bathtub scene, yeah....damn you Alicia, damn you...

Not sure if many others will agree with me.. but I reckon this chick is extremely good looking and has probably one of the most perfect female bodies I've seen (slim, but with a bum that wont quit), been told by people they dont like her face... but I dunno.. I reckon its kinda cute.

Here is Alisa Chan, also shes a cosplayer ;)

050929fys8bd.jpg

040903gwb6ih.jpg

102mc8mt.jpg

What do y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.