tri19.jpg

Vibeke Stene

And last but not least, my favourite one:

41a_CORY16B-1.jpg
09.jpg

46d_2005_08.jpg

cory198.jpg

Cory Everson

(I love strong and athletic looking girls as long as they still look very femenine, and she does!)

Hahaha, I knew that post would bring negative reactions :p

Actually, I have to say I absolutely dislike most of muscular women/female bodybuilders. However, a few of them look really great to me. Cory Everson is one of these exceptions. She's a true legend in the fitness world and there are many, many, many guys (and girls) like me who consider her one of the most beautiful women ever. Anyway, I know it's not a kind of beauty for everyone. But wtf, I love her :lol:

OK, heres one for you then, its the lady who played Rex's wife on Napoleon Dynamite..(I actually thought it was a guy up untill I looked her up for this post)

omg3cc.jpg

mmm mm, thats some sexy shit right there...

RobbM said:
WTF are you talking about, Napoleon rules...Its one of the most origional movies I've seen in a long time..to bad it went so mainstream...
I agree with the mainstream thing. I can't believe how refreshing that movie is!

I'm getting so tired of new movies nowadays, it's always some shit like boy meets girl, guy screws up and girl leaves guy, montage of both of them being sad, happy ending OR white guy meets black guy, hilarity ensues, end. Napoleon just had that uniqueness to it, it's hard to describe.

agreed. it was a great movie until hordes of clowns jumped on the bandwagon quoted him in every sentence. I really enjoyed it when it was still underground. But when in came out on video, it blew up and got annoying real fast.

There was only one funny part in the entire movie.

"I bet you I can throw this steak over them mountains."
*hits Napoleon in the face*

That ws the only good part in the entire movie.

Ptah Khnemu said:
There was only one funny part in the entire movie.

"I bet you I can throw this steak over them mountains."
*hits Napoleon in the face*

That ws the only good part in the entire movie.
That's not even a part in the movie, you just mixed 2 parts together.

Status
Not open for further replies.