OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone remember the show Guts? the sports show that used to be on nickelodeon during the 90's? well anyway, i just saw it again for the first time in like 10 years and Moe is WAY uglier than i remember

RobbM said:
Taylor? yuk, a Martin on the other hand...and whats wrong with Ovations? Al DiMeola tears shit up on them.

Never cared for Ovations, hated mine, and when I owned Taylors, I really preferred the sound quality of the mid-line taylors over Martins in the same price range.

I just think it's funny how we're judging her based on gear.......:lol:

J-Dubya

The Yngster said:
anyone remember the show Guts? the sports show that used to be on nickelodeon during the 90's? well anyway, i just saw it again for the first time in like 10 years and Moe is WAY uglier than i remember
Every single show on Nickelodeon in the 90's practically doesn't exist anymore. And those were some amazing shows also. But I digress. Yngster, I said the exact same thing when I saw it the other day on some digital cable channel, and my friend and I went on a rant about that for a half hour.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Never cared for Ovations, hated mine, and when I owned Taylors, I really preferred the sound quality of the mid-line taylors over Martins in the same price range.

I just think it's funny how we're judging her based on gear.......:lol:

J-Dubya

Well what ovation did you have?..and if you say Celebrity im going to bitch slap you :Smug: :heh:

What do you expect from a forum full of musicians?

Ptah Khnemu said:
Every single show on Nickelodeon in the 90's practically doesn't exist anymore. And those were some amazing shows also. But I digress. Yngster, I said the exact same thing when I saw it the other day on some digital cable channel, and my friend and I went on a rant about that for a half hour.

Nickelodeon died when they took off "You Cant do That on Television" it was the greatest show, ever..

I disagree about both things you said.

A. Nickelodeon died after Rocko's Modern Life was taken off.

because

B. Rocko's Modern Life was the best show Nickelodeon ever had.

Seriously though, getting back on topic, Filbert's girlfriend was KICKIN'!! :lol:

RobbM said:
Well what ovation did you have?..and if you say Celebrity im going to bitch slap you :Smug: :heh:

What do you expect from a forum full of musicians?

Heheheheheheh I * was * going to say "Applause" (aluminum neck & all!)
:lol:

It was a balladeer 6 string, I can't remember the model #, 16 something, I'd have to go look....just didn't care for it... looked nice, but something about the sound (most important, obviously) irked me......

J-Dubya

Ret- said:
THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF AWESOME BEAUTIFUL LADYS ON THIS PAGE! I am DISGUSTED and OUTRAGED!

BrucePlayboyGirls.jpg

and I seriously like her…
0711playboy.jpg

Ret- said:
THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF AWESOME BEAUTIFUL LADYS ON THIS PAGE! I am DISGUSTED and OUTRAGED!

why do you think I havent posted on here :lol:

I'll put some chicks that my housemate is in love with because I'm out of ideas.

Fast and Furious bimbo Nathalie Kelley (bah the link wont work) - well he does like her!

Ptah Khnemu said:
I disagree about both things you said.

A. Nickelodeon died after Rocko's Modern Life was taken off.

because

B. Rocko's Modern Life was the best show Nickelodeon ever had.

Seriously though, getting back on topic, Filbert's girlfriend was KICKIN'!! :lol:
No fucking way! Angry Beavers was the best show in existence!!!

My anger at FOX for cancelling Andy Richter Controls the Universe is as equally powerful as my anger at Nickelodeon for cancelling Angry Beavers.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Heheheheheheh I * was * going to say "Applause" (aluminum neck & all!)
:lol:

It was a balladeer 6 string, I can't remember the model #, 16 something, I'd have to go look....just didn't care for it... looked nice, but something about the sound (most important, obviously) irked me......

J-Dubya

:OMG: your judging the quality of Ovation by an Applause?!?, Thats like saying you hate Fender because you played a starter pack Squire..:rolleyes:

oh, and about the whole Nickelodeon thing, thanks, Now I really feel old, I never even heard of those shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.