OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrax, you are a genious. But you also made me lose my last 4 meals. Anyone got any pics of SilentRealm? I need something to make the horrifying images go away. :)lol:)

Axegrind said:
i didnt go through nearly all 75 pages, but im assuming someone already posted melissa theuriau, either way she deserves another post

melissatheuriau11189688de.jpg

Hmmm..Id really like to see what she looks like without the 15 layers of makeup...

Tongue_Ring said:
who the fucking hell is this?
Mélissa Theuriau, a French news reporter/journalist. I think there was a big thing last year or maybe earlier this year on a bunch of forums about her. I know there was quite a bit of interest on the MP forum.

I don't know about the makeup thing, she seems quite beautiful from here. Maybe one of the girls could better evaluate her makeup payload?

I've always liked Norwegian pop singer Lene Marlin. She has a lovely voice too.
pic007.jpg

RobbM said:
Pink, YUK, I'd rather have more picks of Agulara..:puke:

I wouldn't mind some Stefani pics though...
umm
Agulara:puke:
Stefani is hot (can anyone find the pic of her with blue hair?)
Pink = :puke: ?!?!?! BLASPHEMER!!!
Pink Goddess because ALL her songs are totally autobiographical
Agulara didn't write anything at all on the entire 1st album and she didn't even realize that "her" hit song "Genie in a bottle" was all about eating pussy for a whole year after it came out!!!

RobbM said:
Pink, YUK, I'd rather have more picks of Agulara..:puke:

I wouldn't mind some Stefani pics though...

Pink reminds me of Wendy O Williams for some reason.....:ill:

I thought Gwen was a hottie back in the earlier days of No Doubt. I don't think her newer look with the straight hair, pulled back tight compliments her at all. Of course, her small breasts make me a pedophile, but yeah, whateva'! :D

J-Dubya

p.s. Rudi Bahktiar (sp?) is pretty hot too, speaking of journalists...

Heh, Ret, for more of those Myspace chicks I just checked your friends list at your space..

Some nice lookers on there IMO.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about that Melissa chicks makeup, it is just 'TV makeup' - besides, the only thing you can really hide behind makeup is freckles, dark circles, or acne scars etc which doesn't make a girl 'not' pretty if you can see that. She has beautiful features, very angular.

I didnt really like the myspace chick Ret posted - too 'wannabe' for my tastes.

^^ I understand in that perspective... but I dont pay much attention to spikes or whatever, I usually look at the face and the eyes (MUST have long hair too, short hair = major turn off) as they're the most beautiful part of a female I reckon.

too short is if it doesnt go past the ears I reckon, but mainly the very short like 1\2 inch long hair cuts, disgusting! - I REALLY dig long hair, and I find it funny that some dudes consider guys with long hair poofs or gay because its not short, I mean if you think about it it should be the other way around if THEY are caring about cutting it and spiking it\maintaining its shortness and having to goto the barber all the time etc.. so stupid.

^ I dig guys with long hair, it's awesome. But because I cannot get my hair very long (I don't have thick hair so I have to keep it around shoulder length or about an inch or two below my shoulders or it doesn't look right) I feel strange about preferring long hair in guys because I think they probably prefer very long hair in girls too and worry that mine isn't long enough :lol: - it's silly I know.

I agree on the short hair, alot of really good looking girls got unactractive real fast by cutting their hair.

The spikes don't really bother me either, if thats what they want to do its what they want to do, and it doesn't make them any less attractive to me.

I've been trying to grow my hair out long, but my hair doesn't always work that way XD Now it looks emoish (Long [Little bit past eyes) and strait down, with an odd little curve at the end like I put a bowl on my head) and its pissing me off that I was on vaction and my familiy kept on shoving me places that I didn't get a haircut...

I'm also getting friends in wrong places :(

Status
Not open for further replies.