OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you forgotme! i am also a Turk!

Oh never mind. I don't know Turkish celebrities that much. But she is beautiful...

Now that you didn't ask me, i will not answer your questions :p

Time-Machinist said:
Hey, you forgotme! i am also a Turk!

Oh never mind. I don't know Turkish celebrities that much. But she is beautiful...

Now that you didn't ask me, i will not answer your questions :p
I honestly looked if you had any posts in this page so I just though you dint post in this tread and therefore wouldn’t see it.
I am sorry ! *Puts cute face*
Tell me…

Nemesis_lxix said:
I honestly looked if you had any posts in this page so I just though you dint post in this tread and therefore wouldn’t see it.
I am sorry ! *Puts cute face*
Tell me…

Joking. :D And sorry, i don't know what you've asked. But if you really wanna know, i may google-turkey search it. :D

SilentRealm said:
well I didnt agree with what he said about anything smaller than a D being too small! Just that theyre meant to be soft and squishy.. I like B/C cups personally, I wish mine were that size - but you know what they say, "youre never happy with what you've got".
okay maybe boobs don't have to be at least a D cup, but they should be big enough to look adult and feminine

i don't want to say names, but there are female celebs where i know they're in their 30s/40s but they're just a little too short/face looks a little too youthfull/hips a little too slender where the smallness of the tiny boobs makes them look like they're still 12

and again i don't wanna say names but there's some female celebs that are just a little too tall/face is a little too masculine where the pointed boobs look like tumors on the chest of a male

Tongue_Ring said:
okay maybe boobs don't have to be at least a D cup, but they should be big enough to look adult and feminine

i don't want to say names, but there are female celebs where i know they're in their 30s/40s but they're just a little too short/face looks a little too youthfull/hips a little too slender where the smallness of the tiny boobs makes them look like they're still 12

and again i don't wanna say names but there's some female celebs that are just a little too tall/face is a little too masculine where the pointed boobs look like tumors on the chest of a male

ok ok, we get it, you like em big, so here ya go....

bigums6mt.jpg

..yeah baby, thats what im talkin about!:p

@ Robb - you're missing the point about him liking them to be natural! :p

@ ABQ - haha definately - when I was preg I'd say Pam Anderson would have been envious of my chest! They were certainly impressive (and never really went back down after that).

Here's someone I think is absolutely beautiful (I really like redheads). She's Melissa Archer, from the soap opera "One Life to Live." No, I don't watch soap operas. At one of my old jobs my co-workers always had that one on the TV in the lunch room. But seeing her was always nice for the eyes!

life2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.