OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah the chick from House, Jennifer Morrison! She is beautiful, except! in the 2nd season they started trying to make her go blonde! I didnt like that because firstly I thought she is more beautiful as a Brunette, and the blonde makes her look older and more washed out!

To compare:

jennifermorrison.jpg
jenny3.jpg

SilentRealm said:
oh yeah the chick from House, Jennifer Morrison! She is beautiful, except! in the 2nd season they started trying to make her go blonde! I didnt like that because firstly I thought she is more beautiful as a Brunette, and the blonde makes her look older and more washed out!

To compare:

jennifermorrison.jpg
jenny3.jpg

Ah... nevermind :lol: (matter of taste)

Taliwakker said:
I always thought the universal yardstick for measuring girls attractiveness was beer....0 beers = goddess
24 beers=fucking ugly.

True, true...

But i measure it in Jack Daniëls, but then the yardstick gets smaller :lol:

@ What SR said:
The blondish hair makes her look more like every single person on tv that happens to be female.

^ I just think the dark hair brings out her skin colouring better and makes her eye colour stand out more :p

Taliwakker said:
I always thought the universal yardstick for measuring girls attractiveness was beer....0 beers = goddess
24 beers=fucking ugly.

I take it you mean how many beers you must have before you'd do her? When it comes to drinking beer, usually it's the other way around isnt it? 0 beers = fucking ugly, after 24 beers = goddess :p

actually I thought Rebecca Romijn looked really hot with the dark hair lying naked on the floor after she got turned human. Thing is I cant seem to find any google pics of her as a brunette :( and I can't be bothered posting pics of her as a blonde.

So here's another one of Famke Janssen instead:

famke2.jpg

I want to marry Famke Janssen :) Is it possible ? :loco:

I've watched an interview with her, and she is so serene and her voice is so peaceful. I melted in front of the screen :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:
@ What SR said:
The blondish hair makes her look more like every single person on tv that happens to be female.
it's called "standard of beauty"

some examples
the guy with the mustache in "gone with the wind" grew his mustache because without it he would have looked comepletely identical to another actor that was doing movies at the time

Christina Agulara and Britney Spears have never ever worn anything that the other has worn and Christina had the garish make-up for a while and then dyed her hair black because Christina realized that if they were both naked with no make-up on either of them and had identical hair, Christina And Britney would look like identical twins

both Mandy Moore and Avril Levigne insistantly refused to be blonde because they were afraid of looking like Britney Spears

Jessica Simpson announced to the world that she was a virgin because of the fact that she being refered to as "the Britney clone"

the music artist called Pink had pink hair to make herself stand out because she knew her face was so similar to the faces of other famous females

Briana Banks' 1st appearance was 69-ing Jenna Jameson and they looked so incredibly similar that it was widely believed for a while that they were genetically related

Yngvai X said:
edit: due to grossing everyone the fuck out

but anyway, since the visual comparison didn't get across...my point being, theres some disgustingly fat women with as you would say "big soft gooey" boobs that are absolutely totally not hot, while there are amazingly attractive women with smaller breasts.
a woman's waist should be narrower than her rib cage/hip bones but i still stand by my statement that a female's boobs should be soft, gooey, squishy, and jiggle like jello when she moves
if you're sexually gawking at boobs smaller than that, you're a pedophile

Tongue Ring said:
a woman's waist should be narrower than her rib cage/hip bones but i still stand by my statement that a female's boobs should be soft, gooey, squishy, and jiggle like jello when she moves

I think its a teenage boy sort of fantasy to like female bodies that are androgenous looking (skinny, small boobs - or fake if their big). I suppose it's because teenage girls are still quite androgenous in shape, their bodies haven't fully developed yet, so it's natural for guys of that age to be attracted to them. I've also noticed the ages of guys who like that sort of body shape often fall between the ages of 15-22.

I have found that when guys get older, like mid-late 20's onwards that their tastes usually start changing and they prefer softer women with squishy boobs and 'imperfections' etc. And like it or not, Tongue Ring's description of what real boobs look and feel like is accurate, whether they belong to a chubby woman or a thin woman.

SilentRealm said:
I have found that when guys get older, like mid-late 20's onwards that their tastes usually start changing and they prefer softer women with squishy boobs and 'imperfections' etc. And like it or not, Tongue Ring's description of what real boobs look and feel like is accurate, whether they belong to a chubby woman or a thin woman.

It wasn't the description that I was debating, it was the size...anything less than being attracted to D/DD and you're a pedophile? While A cups are a turn off to me, theres plenty of girls with B and C cups that are incredibly attractive...many posted in this thread so far.

well I didnt agree with what he said about anything smaller than a D being too small! Just that theyre meant to be soft and squishy.. I like B/C cups personally, I wish mine were that size - but you know what they say, "youre never happy with what you've got".

Yeah i know her. And her eyes are man hunters, i agree :) . But that's all. She is kinda an actress. I said "kinda" cause she is not so good at it i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.