OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentRealm said:
..theres also attractive women with naturally larger breasts too.. not all big boobs are the result of being overweight or having implants.. some of us are just lucky :)

Im personally WAY over the asian girl thing.. thats all there seems to be pictures of here these days - and some of those pics look like theyre getting recycled.

nope, I've made it a point never to post the same one twice, although some are the same girls..

Part of me is surprised that this thread is open, but another part of me says "I'm hungry."

someone mentioned Angelina Jolie... Very cute

tombraider_cradle_wallpaper_angelina_sm.jpg

tisk tisk :( You guys are way to picky! Angelina Jolie is a very pretty and natural beauty! Doesn't mean I wanna make out with her (especialls icne she'\s made out with billy bob thorton!) Point is you guys gotta calm down a little! ITs like every girl posted in her if they're not holding a guitar they suck! "She's to asian" "her tits are too big" "her lips are too big" "She's to young" "she's to photoshopped!" blah blah bleh!

War_Blade said:
I can't help it if you post pics of ugly women...

now if you want some HOT pics check this one out
tombraidercradlewallpaperangel.jpg

Now THAT'S HOT!! ;)

She is actually goodlooking but those lips...
"Hey little man, would you like to kiss me?!?"

:erk:

sorry bout the double post... About the girl posted before mine...I know I was just complaining about how people are to picky... But she really does have some anerexia issues... And defenetly had some plastic surgery... Howeevr if she had a shirt on and I had no idea she was just skin and bones than yes she is not bad looking...

Allison Munn - Damn, her eyes are sexy. People think men always notice breasts first when seeing a woman for the first time, but the eyes can speak volumes, and that is sexy.

Of course, the rest of her is beautiful as well. :)

Agreed...its a stereo type women have about guys who are jerks, but the first thing I notice, and personally love is eyes! Eyes are like the center of the universe for man or women... You can if someone is sad, lying, happy, angry just by their eyes... Anyhoot :D Yeh I love her eyes, very hot (even if its possible thats not the real colour I still love em)

Status
Not open for further replies.