OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about animated/cgi beauties today, and the obsession some guys have over them.

this here is the real woman who the latest Lara Croft (Legend) was modelled on - Karima Adebibe:

bb5654LaraCroft_Karima.jpg

Karima_Adebibe1.jpg

karima.jpg

I must say... I'm very jealous! :lol: - she is magnificent!

the model who did Lara for Angel of Darkness is Jill De Jong:

jill_de_jong_1.jpg

jill_de_jong_3.jpg

personally I like Karima more, but Jill is also quite spectacular.

SilentRealm said:
I was thinking about animated/cgi beauties today, and the obsession some guys have over them.

this here is the real woman who the latest Lara Croft (Legend) was modelled on - Karima Adebibe:

bb5654LaraCroft_Karima.jpg

[SERIOUS] You kind of look like her, well at least as far as i can see ofcourse [/SERIOUS]

Crystal Star said:
anything that is over a C cup is just cutting it a little too large
no, anything smaller than a small D is too small because a females boobs should be large enough to comepletely totally dramatically change shape when a woman takes off her bra, if you can look at a topless chick with pointed "perky" boobs with out throwing up then you're a pedophile, a womans boobs should be big enough to be soft, gooey, squishy, maleable, and jiggle like Jello when she moves

Crystal Star said:
anything that is over a C cup is just cutting it a little too large
no, anything smaller than a small D is too small because a females boobs should be large enough to comepletely totally dramatically change shape when a woman takes off her bra, if you can look at a topless chick with pointed "perky" boobs with out throwing up then you're a pedophile, a womans boobs should be big enough to be soft, gooey, squishy, maleable, and jiggle like Jello when she moves

Oguz286 said:
No really i'm serious, i can understand that you dont agree since you are one of the persons i'm comparing, but trust me, there is some resemblance :)

SR doesn't even look remotely like that ugly chick, I mean, look at her jaw, her face is like 3/4 jaw, and the rest nose.

RobbM said:
SR doesn't even look remotely like that ugly chick, I mean, look at her jaw, her face is like 3/4 jaw, and the rest nose.

Ok, but i didn't say that she is an exact copy. But from the nose up she pretty much looks like her imho

RobbM said:

I like her jaw! very square, its stunning in my opinion.. I always wished I had a square face like that, mine's very oval.

I'm staying out of yet another discussion about yours truly- I'm sure there's quite alot of people on the forum who are sick and tired of hearing about me :lol: I know I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.