OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbM said:
I'll put it this way, shes better looking that Spears..but shes still a dumb slut who can't sing...

Christina used to be really cute before she got "dirty"...

christina%20aguilera%2001.jpg

this one's good too:
Christina02.jpg

And on the contrary, unlike Britney, Christina CAN sing...unfortunately she chooses to use her pipes for music with...well, less than adequate substance for my taste, to put it nicely :p

SilentRealm said:
that reminds me of the family guy 'Britney Spears Comeback Special' - "I'm still sex y'all!" :lol: (you wont get what I'm on about unless you've seen the Stewie Griffin movie)

fucking monster :lol: NO YOU CANNOT READ PARADE MAGAZINE!!! ITS LOIS AND THE FAT MAN!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooo pissed off that they played the movie for the season finale, and the fact that everyone who bought the movie are just going to end up having it on the season 5 DVDs. Stupid Fox....

RobbM said:
I was sooooo pissed off that they played the movie for the season finale, and the fact that everyone who bought the movie are just going to end up having it on the season 5 DVDs. Stupid Fox....
FOX has angered me many times, three times with Family Guy alone... But the thing that has angered me the most is cancelling Andy Richter Controls the Universe......... That was the funniest show ever made! It was like Family Guy but it wasn't a cartoon!

-Back on topic, those asian girls were pretty :D

Back on topic...

Alessandra Ambrosio!

her body is alright...But it looks like someone startled her so she ran intoa brick wall, than her husband was like "OMG YOU'RE SO DAMN UGLy...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE" So he procedded in hitting her in the face with a nice metal shuvel! She isn't ugly, Her body is cool...But something about her face makes me want to take a shit (The Annoying kind that you just can get out of their you know?)

As for the big boobed chick! i think its very possible those are real...But even if they're fake... This isn't "My Top 3 beauties and mine only, and they have to be 100% real... Did I mention my 3 beauties?" Its a thread where everyone posts what they find attractive, And I have seen some chicks with fake tits who are attractive... Live it, Love it, learn it!

Yngvai X said:
I don't think so, fake tits tend to look like melon halves glued to a chicks chest, hers tend to have a natural slope, and flattened out in the pic where she's on her back.

yes theyre fake.. there's two types of implants chicks can get.. the high round ones like said 'melon look' and the lowered tear drop ones like the girl in those pics has. she got the ones that are done to look 'natural' - they can also get them done a size 'too big' at first to stretch the skin out, then bring it back a size to give it that slightly droopier more natural look and feel (kelly brook has them done that way too) Firstly there isnt enough fat on her chest to warrant having boobs that size naturally and secondly, they dont spread out nearly enough when she is lying back to be natural.. they shift more upwards than out.

Theres nothing wrong with having them done, especially if youre a swimsuit/underwear model and that's what will get you work. I like those style better than the melon style which just look ridiculous.

proulxski said:
her body is alright...But it looks like someone startled her so she ran intoa brick wall, than her husband was like "OMG YOU'RE SO DAMN UGLy...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE" So he procedded in hitting her in the face with a nice metal shuvel! She isn't ugly, Her body is cool...But something about her face makes me want to take a shit (The Annoying kind that you just can get out of their you know?)

are you kidding me? there's nothing at all wrong with that girl's face.. she isnt your generic sort of beauty at all, but she is definately cute in her own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.