OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tongue_Ring said:
no, anything smaller than a small D is too small because a females boobs should be large enough to comepletely totally dramatically change shape when a woman takes off her bra, if you can look at a topless chick with pointed "perky" boobs with out throwing up then you're a pedophile, a womans boobs should be big enough to be soft, gooey, squishy, maleable, and jiggle like Jello when she moves

eewwww...

I dont like anything larger then a B cup...

hell I even prefer A cups. I am the only male in extince that probley feels that way though...

lg1b.jpg

jesus, and i thought I had a chiseled face...

Tongue_Ring said:
no, anything smaller than a small D is too small because a females boobs should be large enough to comepletely totally dramatically change shape when a woman takes off her bra, if you can look at a topless chick with pointed "perky" boobs with out throwing up then you're a pedophile, a womans boobs should be big enough to be soft, gooey, squishy, maleable, and jiggle like Jello when she moves

edit: due to grossing everyone the fuck out

but anyway, since the visual comparison didn't get across...my point being, theres some disgustingly fat women with as you would say "big soft gooey" boobs that are absolutely totally not hot, while there are amazingly attractive women with smaller breasts.

..theres also attractive women with naturally larger breasts too.. not all big boobs are the result of being overweight or having implants.. some of us are just lucky :)

Im personally WAY over the asian girl thing.. thats all there seems to be pictures of here these days - and some of those pics look like theyre getting recycled.

I like the asian in the middle...

SHE NEEDS MY METAL PENIS!~!!!!!!!111 AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry... must have had a blast of testosterone there...

Status
Not open for further replies.