OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis said:
The most beautiful girl is a friend of mine, unfortunately i wont post her picture...

Because she:

a) doesn't exist?

or

b) She's not inflated right now?

:)

J-Dubya - has destroyed all pictures of past relationships...none of them ended well...

It's not like we're gonna burn the house down. :p We're just gonna throw parties, and invite all the chicks we posted in this thread.:kickass:

MrFast said:
Hehehe, especially those 2 wet bikini asian chicks RobbM posted a while back :kickass:

You mean like this?

wetchick7aw.jpg

MrFast said:
Jdub may be a moderator, but he needs Jax's supervision just as much as the rest of us :lol:

LOL! Don't make me delete this response! :lol:
I always try to add a smiley when I'm kidding...

Maybe I'll delete the smiley! :lol:

J-Dubya - Jax knows that making me a mod would never convert me into a saint! :)

i didnt go through nearly all 75 pages, but im assuming someone already posted melissa theuriau, either way she deserves another post

melissatheuriau11189688de.jpg

MelissaTheuriau_1_1_38970.jpg

MelissaTheuriau_1_1_15302.jpg

MelissaTheuriau_1_1_5674.jpg

MelissaTheuriau_1_1_37678.jpg

greenaxer said:
The thing about Myspace is, you know so many people are putting on an "act," either to look cool or hot. Although I can't deny it's addictive to check out all those crazy profiles anyway! :)

I never got the point of myspace...maybe I just never figured out how to "use it" properly...it all seems like a shallow popularity contest. Its great for band promotion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.