OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentRealm said:
^^ how short is too short? Girls with 'boy' haircuts is horrible I think unless she has a pixie face, then she can get away with it.

depends entirely on the girl... for most, shoulderlength is a must, but for quite a few, as long as they do something interesting with it, short short, like 1 or two inches is cool.

bald can look pretty interesting on a woman, but not at all sexy.

Hair shouldn't be about the length so much as how it suits the individual person. I like long hair on men, but sometimes it just doesn't look right on them. (I also try not to make that the deciding factor, but that's another discussion entirely.)

Since the thread's about chicks, consider women like Winona "Klepto" Ryder - very short hair suits her so much better than long hair, given the dimensions of her face: very large eyes, delicate facial structure that's overwhelmed by longer hair. Or Natalie Portman - the buzzcut in Vendetta suited her well, too. Demi Moore? Definitely looks better with longer hair than the buzzcut she had in GI Jane.

SilentRealm said:
^^ how short is too short? Girls with 'boy' haircuts is horrible I think unless she has a pixie face, then she can get away with it.
To me, too short is anthing that doesn't go as low as the eyes in the front and/or the ears in the sides/baclk.

jaimek said:
Hair shouldn't be about the length so much as how it suits the individual person. I like long hair on men, but sometimes it just doesn't look right on them. (I also try not to make that the deciding factor, but that's another discussion entirely.)

Since the thread's about chicks, consider women like Winona "Klepto" Ryder - very short hair suits her so much better than long hair, given the dimensions of her face: very large eyes, delicate facial structure that's overwhelmed by longer hair. Or Natalie Portman - the buzzcut in Vendetta suited her well, too. Demi Moore? Definitely looks better with longer hair than the buzzcut she had in GI Jane.

yeah, what she said! :p

Tongue Ring said:
i love females that shave their heads/partial shave/mohawk etc etc etc

interesting.. :lol: - I used to work in a wig store a few years ago and I always detested getting the girls with the shaved heads.. :puke: - it just feels gross to have to touch.

SilentRealm said:
^ I dig guys with long hair, it's awesome. But because I cannot get my hair very long (I don't have thick hair so I have to keep it around shoulder length or about an inch or two below my shoulders or it doesn't look right) I feel strange about preferring long hair in guys because I think they probably prefer very long hair in girls too and worry that mine isn't long enough :lol: - it's silly I know.

Hehe well.... as we all know (and this is a sorta joke\quirk thing I use to explain the awesomeness of long hair), when most women fantasise about their dream dude, he ALWAYS has long flowing awesome hair... :headbang:

Some acoustic pop\folk guitarist\musician chick called "Cheyenne" - I dunno im starting to develop a fancyness for short blondes hehe

780301131_l.jpg

photo03.jpg

She looks a little like Mena Suvari, at least that first pic does.

and whats this? A Lefty guitarist...ohhh yeah...to bad she plays an ugly Gibson 'Naught, yuk, someone get her an Ovation...

RobbM said:
She looks a little like Mena Suvari, at least that first pic does.

and whats this? A Lefty guitarist...ohhh yeah...to bad she plays an ugly Gibson 'Naught, yuk, someone get her an Ovation...

Ovation????? Blech! Get her a Taylor! ;)

J-Dubya - Agrees about the Gibson though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.