OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did? Oops. I really don't remember the whole part. I remember Napoleon in front of his house getting hit in the face with something, me laughing my ass off, and thats about it.

You mean you didn't find the scene when the bus pulls up just in time for the shooting of the cow. Or what about the time machine? There was a lot of dry humor in it, especially with the Brother, who was the best character in the movie.

I hate dry humor, unless it's done right. That entire movie was one big attempt at dry humor, and to me, it was just a big WTF?!?!?!

lol that time machine cracked me up.

I liked the sign language scene also, cause it seems like there is always some lame ass club in school that does that.

The ramp breaking when he goes on it was funy to me also, cause that actually happened to be once. I built a skate ramp when i was like 12 and i was jumping off it for like a half hour, when one of my friends came by. I was like "watch this!" And i try to fly off it but it breaks and i fall on my ass.

My favorite scenes:

-Lafawnduh asks him something like "So you like to dance?" then Napoleon's like "yeah" and takes a sudden exaggerated drink of his juice :lol:

-"Hey, can I have one of those buttons?" The guy gives him one then he chucks it and runs.

-He's standing in the hall looking retarded when some guy pushes him against a locker, then he kicks the air.

I've had it up to HERE with Napoleon Dynamite!! (But I will give it another try. What's the worst that can happen?) BACK TO THE HOT CHICKS!!!

Simone Simmons = Silent Realm

I officially envy the other members of Epica. It's not fair!! I want a beautiful, hot operatic red head singing in my band!! :cry:
simone0za.jpg

Hot enough to almost beat SR. But my head's gonna explode again!!

I can't wait 'till Epica opens for Kamelot in September.

And I have 6 more pictures waiting to be uploaded on Photobucket, as soon as it stops being gay.

RobbM said:
Thank Thonolan :)

I don't like that one you've posted at all and I've already explained my reasons guys. I think there's an OBVIOUS difference, but some people seems that only can go for extreme opinions. Whatever :Smug:

Ptah Khnemu said:
I've had it up to HERE with Napoleon Dynamite!! (But I will give it another try. What's the worst that can happen?) BACK TO THE HOT CHICKS!!!

Simone Simmons = Silent Realm

I officially envy the other members of Epica. It's not fair!! I want a beautiful, hot operatic red head singing in my band!! :cry:
simone0za.jpg

october 8th I will meet them and kamelot, and it will be the single greatest day of my life, well unless I get a girlfriend before that :lol:...:erk:

Simone has a truly beautiful face and believe me, she looks even better in person, but somehow she doesn't totally convince me, perhaps too much doll-like? I also think she would be just a normal (nice looking) girl without that red hair, nothing exceptional.

My favourite metal girl is Floor Jansen, surely less of a classical beauty, but more attractive imo.

01.jpg
image235.jpg

floor02.jpg
04-02-20062023-05-28_0253.jpg

And finally one of the very few blondes I really like:

natasha_henstridge_various_161.jpg

Natasha_Henstridge_World_Style_2005.jpg

Natasha Henstridge

Status
Not open for further replies.