OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still can't beat this in my opinion

czj12.jpg

Traxz said:
On a movie star scale, neither of you rank.

*cries uncontrollably* - why is it out of all the normal chicks (ones on forum and the myspace ones people posted).. you have to go and cut MY poppy! :( thats pretty mean of you.. all my hopes and dreams of being a movie star dashed! anyway purlheeeese.. all it takes for any chick to be 'movie star scale' is a little plastic investment, its not like its a hard task. just most of us prefer REALITY thankyou

SilentRealm said:
*cries uncontrollably* - why is it out of all the normal chicks (ones on forum and the myspace ones people posted).. you have to go and cut MY poppy! :( thats pretty mean of you.. all my hopes and dreams of being a movie star dashed! anyway purlheeeese.. all it takes for any chick to be 'movie star scale' is a little plastic investment, its not like its a hard task. just most of us prefer REALITY thankyou

That is pretty funny.

It's too bad you are so chock full of assumptions that it's disgusting. (Unless of course even they are meant in sarcasm, then it's even more funny.)

I think the last one is the actress in the last Terminator. Right ? She isn't that much beautiful. She is ok though.

PS: I think i can be a jury member in some beauty contest with these comments :D

SR wrote
i used to love Catherine, but she has turned into a real witch IMO.. not physically, just attitude wise so I dont find that appealing..

Well....you don't get to fuck an attitude....so who cares :lol:
The only thing i don't find appealing about her is the knowledge that Michael Douglas' wrinkly sack has been on her tongue. :puke:

all my hopes and dreams of being a movie star dashed! anyway purlheeeese.. all it takes for any chick to be 'movie star scale' is a little plastic investment, its not like its a hard task.

Never give up your hopes and dreams Charis....keep dabbling in thespianism. And as for movie stars looking good....most of em probably look pretty average in the morning sans makeup, smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.