OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fake. If you flash half of the light that is shed on her in these pictures, i would look like the most handsome man on earth :) Light hides all the faults.

Sophie Marceau

highlightedsophie.jpg

army_sophie.jpg

mainwomansophie.jpg

Yeah, red hair beats all other collors (I'm red haired, i had to say that:D).
Ret, I really don't like that Blonde, I think that if the room is hot enough she'll melt or something

as I said, I DONT LIKE THEM TOO! :p I was just posting for all the other dudes in here that like that sorta stuff :<

The Red haired one was the one I truly think is beyaaaaataful, but then some other guys dont like that sorta stuff so stumbled accross those 2 blondies profiles and thought about those guys that liked that sorta stuff so yeah just catering to them :p

I will admittly admit (hehe..) that I am not turned on by blonde female chicks specificly, I WAY prefer Dark\brunette\red hair and fair\pale skin and not tons of makeup, I also especially like eyes, if they're blue\green then that is just so friggin awesome and could just look at them for hours, in person that is. (look at the pic of that redhed i posted or the pics of silentrealm in the post your pic thread). and generally blondes are crazy bitches :p

Ret- said:
I will admittly admit (hehe..) that I am not turned on by female chicks specificly
:guh:

Am I reading that correctly? Perhaps you prefer the manly ones instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.