OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
more of the lovely scarlett:

00952ScarlettJoha_Cohen_7065892.jpg
scarlett-johansson-02.png
scarlett_johansson.jpeg

I don't care if she looks high maintinence...thats not going to stop me from looking :lol:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I don't know of any good looking girls. I'm trying to get the thread from derailing for the 18th time.

Kenneth, stop derailing it.

And Turke too.

First, stop writing in capitals. And if you crave for celebrity photos that much, google yourself to death, i don't care. I am not derailing anything. But your last two posts do it.

turke said:
First, stop writing in capitals. And if you crave for celebrity photos that much, google yourself to death, i don't care. I am not derailing anything. But your last two posts do it.
Hey, guess what. That entire post didn't have any unneeded capitals in it. PAY BETTER ATTENTION. That's unneeded capitals.

Yes, you are derailing the thread. You're talking about ugly photos of Lindsay Lohan and other crap other than the actual topic.

I don't want a girlfriend, Kenneth.

:lol: This is the most amusing thread on this forum. I'm sure when there's more SX - related news that will change, but for the moment this is it. I enjoy discussing matters of taste. Everyone has an opinion, they say.

You haven't posted a single picture, as far as I know, dude. I think that means you derail this more than I do, since I'm actually discussing the pictures and not bitching about there being a lack of them. In fact I'm surprised I think I didn't see a single comment about the picture I posted, which wasn't quite like the rest in that the subject was fully clothed :lol:

I don't have to post a picture, I figured people would stop being ignorant and listen to me. I guess not. Forget it, I won't make a single post in this thread after this one. This is just silly. You go and derail the thread if you want to. :bah:

Well, you must also understand that the thread title doesn't say "pictures of" but you're still saying stuff that doesn't pertain to it.

Kenneth, stop getting so pissed off. You've been acting very irritable lately. (I always am, and I think we knew that.)

On topic: Yep, Scarlett Johanssen is quite good looking.

OMFG taht waz teh so hard lmao!

I am totally attracted to musician women :) I can't take my eyes off them. This one is a "pretty baby" like in her song. Vanessa Carlton. Some of you might know him. So i'll spam this thread with many of her photos :)

vc-blue-21.jpg

green088mn.jpg

wallpaper1024b2vn.jpg

vctradingyesterday2sized1gt.jpg

She sings:

You light me up and then I fall for you
You lay me down and then I call for you
Stumbling on reasons that are far and few
I'd let it all come down and then some for you

Pretty baby don't you leave me
I have been saving smiles for you
Pretty baby why can't you see
You're the one that I belong to
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm
For you're the sun that breaks the storm
I'll be alright and I'll sleep sound
As long as you keep comin' around, oh pretty baby

I reckon from now that EVERY post in this thread, even if its just a comment\reply HAS to have a beautiful looking females, hokay?

heres some more of that one you liked tubbs.

534104836_l.jpg

468180256_l.jpg

499728958_l.jpg

468180782_l.jpg

479055115_l.jpg

Now I usually dont go for this look atall but I spotted her out from a group and I know most of you guys go for the typical blonde with red and black streaks\big boobedness etc etc, shame on you but JUST for you dudes ill post these pics.

485037296_l.jpg

293238327_l.jpg

550742615_l.jpg

Same applys with this post as my last

If you use myspace then you may know of "forbidden" who has pretty much become a celebrity because of myspace, she has like thousands and thousands of freinds and HUNDreds of picture comments on her pics in her profile etc etc etc pretty much gets flooed with comments etc. anyway I think shes pretty meh but JUST for you diddles that go for the blondes here you go

244221064_l.jpg

although she looks cool in this pic:
282190341_l.jpg

533766859_l.jpg

478546437_l.jpg

33166262_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.