OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thraxz said:
OWCH... zing!
how is this a zing at all? :lol: if anything it just shows that you guys assume my ex left cause she's a materialistic self-centered psychobitch, with me as her boytoy plaything. you couldn't be more wrong, and it makes me laugh. :)

she "left" because distance (due to things out of our control) pulled us apart, and she thought it was the right decision to make for the both of us. i, however, disagree, and still hold onto the tiny chance things could change, since really our feelings have not. the necklace story has taken on a whole new form to you guys :lol:. it was not solicited. aka i felt no obligation whatsoever to buy her anything, and i know that if i told her i was doing it she would refuse and tell me to keep my stuff and my money for better things. i don't know where you guys are getting this other perception from, but i think it's a riot :tickled:

Oh what the hell Kenneth, please close this subject. You are chewing it like a gum man, if you love her, go and tell her. I am sorry but i can't do any good to you from here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.