Other bands?

Covenant-of-Ruin

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2005
I was just wondering what other bands you AA lovers like?
I like alot of Thyrfing, Einherjer, Demons and Wizards, Falconer, Blind Guardian... That sorta stuff. Mostly just death, Viking and power for me.

what about you all?

Engine (got a free CD of theirs when I ordered Amon Amarth longsleeves at the MetalBlade store)
Dimmu Borgir
Finntroll
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dream Theater
Rammstein
Slipknot (only a few songs)
Stemage (does Metroid metalremixes)
goat (does metal/rock remixes of various games)

Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Skyforger, Wasara, Tuatha De Danann,
Elvenking, Thronar, Odroerir, Mythotyn, Lumsk, Himinbjorg,
Forefather, Ensiferum, Einherjer, Berserk. Atalyja, Asmegin,
Aegir, Adorned Brood, Zalvarinis.

Death Metal:
Amon Amarth, Bloodbath, Arch Enemy, In Flames, At the Gates, Battlesword, Dark Tranquillity, Illdisposed, Death, Bloodstained Coffin, Construcdead, Fallen Yggdrasil, Into Eternity, Nile , Vader, Neaera, Aeon, Opeth, Soilwork, Six feet under, The Crown, Orphaned Land, Apophis...

Black Metal:
Catamenia, Lifthrasil, Endstille, Sear, Abyssaria, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Hidden in the Fog

(Death)Thrash Metal:
Urkraft, Transparent, Machine Head, Impious, Metallica, Kreator......

Viking/Pagan Metal:
Einherjer, Falkenbach, Thyrfing, Equilibrium, Black Messiah, Obscurity, Moonsorrow, Bran Barr,Kampfar, Vrani Volosa, Korpiklaani, Holy Blood.........

Melodic/Power Metal:
Wizard, Wuthering Heights, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Grave Digger...

Other Metal:
Disillusion, Ensoph, In Extremo, Disturbed

And many others

Windir, Enslaved, Ad Hominem, Seigneur Voland, Nokturnal Mortum, Burzum, Darkthrone, Immortal, Bathory, Behemoth, Immolation, Thyrfing, Slayer, Moonsorrow, Belenos, Aes Dana, old In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Ensiferum, Himinbjorg, Finntroll, Slavland and shit like that.

mostly black, viking metal, nsbm and some death metal (but i'm listening to less and less DM).
also some french RAC bands.

Bathory, Rammstein, Testament, At the Gates, Warlock, old Metallica. And a lot of metal from the 80's not glam shit, metal.

Rammstein, CoB, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Ensiferium, Carpathian Forest, Korpiklaani, Kiuas, Strapping Young Lad, The Project Hate.

Non-metal bands:

Bjork, Our Lady Peace, Chantel Kreviazuk, Zen Cafe, Indica.

S.O.D., behemoth, Slayer ofcourse, abit of The Haunted, Fantômas, Bloodbath, D.R.I., Burzum, Darkthrone, Abruptum, Dead Kennedys, Children of Bodom, Metallica, Daemon Burger a.k.a. Dimmu Borgir, Turbonegro, Death, The Offspring, Jim Black, Kreator and lots of other shit, that's just what I've been listening to lately.

$HaMbLeZz said:
trivium is the shit

^^

hahaha ballsy move :)

Sonata Arctica, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Rush, Megadeth, early years of Metallica, In Flames, I havn't heard much Deamons and Wizards/Blind Gaurdian/Iced Earth but what I have heard was great, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Van Halen, early Slayer, Pink Floyd, blahblah. Alot to Mention.

Abigor, Amorphis (early), Absurd,Am I Blood, Borknagar, Crotchduster, Solefald, Darkthrone, Ulver(early), Wolfnacht, Totenburg, Emperor, Woodtemple, Dying Fetus, In Flames (early), At The Gates, Edge of Sanity, Novembers Doom, Fjoergyn, Summoning, Gojira, Katatonia (early), Ragnarok, Arckanum, Malignant Eternal, Windir (RIP), MOD, SOD, Deceased, Darkane, Deride, Gorelord, Grimfist, Scum, Hypocrisy, Morbid Angel, Slayer, Solstafir, Minas Tirith, Primordial, Root, Ved Buens Ende, Kampfar, Enslaved, Forlorn, Immortal, Saturnus, Eisblut, Usurper, Satyricon, Zyklon, Abyssic Hate, Beatrik, Summoning, Gorerotted, Silencer, Einherjer, Amon Amarth, Leng Tch'e, Deinonychus

I use to listen to Slayer but they have huge problems. The band needs to learn to play outside of the little box they created. The music Slayer plays now is generic Slayer-music. They need to experiment more now... I hope their new album they've been working on for a few years now turns out to be like that.

Yea when is the album going to get here? I remember hearing about it long long time ago...Used to listen to Slayer back in the day, prior to Johan Hegg showing me the light