Viking pics?

Aggressor said:
So you use guns with blanks and stuff like that?
not exactly we have guns (if you can call them that) made of wood and plastic pipe with a little hammer at the end we put a cap/blank under the hammer and fire but we also do some battles with diffrent clubs who have recreations of the guns that look really cool.

re-enacting is little fun to me, dunno, I liked to practise a bit, but only self-teaching and all that. Not that I know of anyone else around here doing sword-fighting... well, there are propably some, but those are proffesional re-enactors, in ever aspect of life: http://www.ulfhednar.org/

Another thing, about historical facts: USA and war 1812? You mean the Anglo-American war? Didn't rather the British get another spanking in their attempt to settle the score for 1776-1783? ;)

Longknife, are you aware of any good suppliers of swords such as the ones in your pics in Canada?
I need one, but can only find suppliers in the US. The way things are right now, can you imagine me trying to cross the border with one of those things.....it's hard enough just to get across to see my bro playing in Seattle, or to attend blot and such, never mind bringing a f-ing sword across. Also looking fora battle axe.

I used to play battle games very much.Soft air and historical roman battles.If you like so much weapons you should come sometime to visit my antiquity shop,men :D .Wait and Ill post some pic...

Bathory -Hammerheart , Twilight of the Gods & Blood Fire Death

Tyra said:
Longknife, are you aware of any good suppliers of swords such as the ones in your pics in Canada?
I need one, but can only find suppliers in the US. The way things are right now, can you imagine me trying to cross the border with one of those things.....it's hard enough just to get across to see my bro playing in Seattle, or to attend blot and such, never mind bringing a f-ing sword across. Also looking fora battle axe.

The Jelling Dragon a British based company has alot of nice swords...
www.jelldragon.com
They can be a bit lazy and it can take some time to get the sword if you need to have it custom made, but they do come with a guarantee that they wont break...
Ive never heard of any problems importing these swords...

Dvoters said:
Hey, I was wondering if any of you knew of a or several website where I can find dranatic pics/drawing of vikings? Ive looked everywhere, cant find.

I am looking for a good pic to put on a piece of grafitti I am working on at the moment :D

Also, what are some other Viking metal bands going around? I know of Thyrfing, thats it

\m/

If you understand a little bit german check out "mittelalter-waffe.com and "drachenhort.com! There are cool links to sites that deal with vikink and medieval stuff!!!