Viking pics?

Yup, that it is, though I prefere that over Finnish lyrics...
With Swedish ones Ill still be able to understand what they are singing about ;)

Johan Hegg is my baby brother. When he was about six, I used to lock him in my room and make him listen to Sabbath and Judas Priest really, really, really loud - that was the price he had to pay to play boardgames with his much older sister..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I created a monster!
The shoe's on the other foot now, though - he leads the way and I follow. (Hey, just imagine the embarrasing things I can tell you about him!!!! Totally not viking rocker material!)

Originally posted by Tyra
If you need pictures, go to www.ravensgard.org/gerekr/norse.html You'll find a whole list of different topics, anything from how to make viking clothing to write-ups of Norse religion. A lot of these topics come with pictures, and if you can't find any that you like, try the links section. Another site full of photos is www.regia.org. Happy hunting!

nice page there tyra, the first one, gonna check that one out, seems to have a lot of good info,

Johan Hegg is my baby brother. When he was about six, I used to lock him in my room and make him listen to Sabbath and Judas Priest really, really, really loud - that was the price he had to pay to play boardgames with his much older sister..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I created a monster!
The shoe's on the other foot now, though - he leads the way and I follow. (Hey, just imagine the embarrasing things I can tell you about him!!!! Totally not viking rocker material!)

:lol: Thats awesome... Johan, wanna give us a confirmation here so we can proceed to extract humorous tidbits from your Sis?:D

Oh this is gonna be good.

Phhew, and I thought I was obsessed....

Naw, it's just that he's in Sweden and I'm in Canada, so the website is a great way for me to keep in tabs on what he's doing and not telling me.... It also reminds me of my heritage and all sorts of stuff that's easily neglected when you're this far away (over here, they think I worship the devil when I wear the Hammer...) I guess I am looking forwards to the NA tour more than most!

Ja visst, sjalvklart, but I have a good old Canadian keyboard, and it's missing those last three letters in your alphabet, so the writing gets really weird. Hajar du vad jag menar?

Originally posted by Patric
Johan is my god, man.

Then build him a temple and worship him in these halls:D:D:D

Hey, Tyra, thx for the links!
From there I found an online course for Old Norse. Very interesting language, perhaps I could understand a bit of the Swedish here after a time:D
And if not, shit happens and I learn it for fun:D