Viking pics?

I've got terrible, terrible sleeping problems...and now I had to get up at 7 cause I have to catch a plane to Poland...

A plane to Poland?Drink hard,Patric!You know what I mean,all the people I know go to Poland only for one reason:TO DRINK!!!

Finntroll is one of the coolest bands out there in the genre they`re playing. Love the accordion solos, their keyboardist is excellent.

Cadarn said:
A plane to Poland?Drink hard,Patric!You know what I mean,all the people I know go to Poland only for one reason:TO DRINK!!!

Cadarn I tell you I have NEVER tasted such good beer in Europe! Polish beer is AMAZING! And the food was totally made for Vikings like you and me. Big wild-swine steaks, pig-legs and various differeny sauces and VERY strong mustard. Very beautiful ladies and the old town of Gdansk was marvellous! Hail Poland!

gcele said:
Patric » Does the Polish beer beat Czech beer? That'd be something.

Or you download DC++, get rid of all the ads, and can connect to multiple hubs simultaneously
:cool:

A few hubs ban DC++, but none of the worthwhile hubs I've been to do.
yup im using it now, i think most hubs has removed the bans, anyway "the" metalhub (wont name any addresses since im not sure what the UM policies are concerning warez and mp3, and i don't wanna get banned from here) has not got a ban that's the most important thing :)

gcele said:
Patric » Does the Polish beer beat Czech beer? That'd be something.
QUOTE]

Heheh, I'd say they're in the same league! Not that any brew can top Staropramen! Anyway, if you wanna try Polski beer then go for Zywiec or Hevelius...I'm starting to drool just thinking abou it...

So all I heard its true!You,Patric,dont know how much I love to eat!For sure Ill go there sometime;if you will come here I have to take you in a little tour by the mountains by the central-east Italy...wildboard sausages,hard drinks and a lot of medieval stuff! :headbang:

longknife said:
for pics try http://www.vikings.ndirect.co.uk/ but the site was fucked up last time i tryed.

Ahh...the glory of Viking re-enactment fighting :)

double2.JPG

Haha, no thats not me... ;)
But youre right that its Truls...the other guys name is Ragnar, I took the picture so...

The only thing better than re-enacting battle is to be in a real one but thats not going to happen any time soon oh well.
tc.gif

arent they a pair of beauties?

Ive got to say I do agree with you on that Longknife.
Do you fight yourself?

A couple of sword pics I took last weekend :)

barbarictemperedsteel.JPG

weapons.JPG

Aggressor said:
Ive got to say I do agree with you on that Longknife.
Do you fight yourself?

A couple of sword pics I took last weekend :)

heh heh right if i fought id be sent to prison but i have joined various re-enactment groups at my school and im playing rugby which involves hurting people :heh:.

Well, of course I meant if you were into re-enactment fighting...

And since it seemes to as you do (from your answere ;)), what kind of re-enactment fighting do you guys do?
Viking, medieval or what?

Aggressor said:
Well, of course I meant if you were into re-enactment fighting...

And since it seemes to as you do (from your answere ;)), what kind of re-enactment fighting do you guys do?
Viking, medieval or what?

heh sorry about the missunderstanding there. well at my school we have a great history teacher and he has set up a club for re-enactors mainly we do stuff like the american civil war and the war of 1812 (u.s.a tried to invade canada) but we also do a fair bit of medieval re-enacting. I would really like to re-enact a viking battle but that will probably happen after school as iam going to be a blacksmith:D.