other style of music

jazz, electronica, trip hop, avantgarde, experimental, industrial, noise, folk, weird, classical/symphonic, swing..... etc :)

Originally posted by Le petit lutin vert
does someone here listen to anything else then metal.

i also listen to hardcore and punk...

so what are yours

what the hell ?

well , classical , electronic (a bit) melodic music , hard rock (viva
joe satriani) some old rock too...jazz fusion and others...i am
open minded (exept of course for band that suck)

Originally posted by OceanbarD

what the hell ?

whats wrong??
i bet you dont like punk music?

For the guy who listens to frank zappa:

hehe my father listens to frank zappa and i must say its pretty weird. But i dont really like frank zappa. the only song i really listened to was that song " lets make the water turn black"

very cool song!

The best non metal band in my opinion is Pink Floyd. Fucking awesome shit, Dave Gilmour is a genius on guitar.
There's not much else I listen to outside metal (if you don't think Faith No More is metal, but we'll exclude rock for the purpose of the subject as they are realated). King Crimson is very interesting, Rob Fripp is a maniac. Zappa is also odd, I love Joe's Garage, a legendary concept album. :loco:

jazz, blues, classical...

and also old stuff like Oingo Boingo, Cyndi Lauper, Beach Boys...
I like instrumental surf music a lot too :)
like The Ventures...

and I also like the tunes from that arcade "Guitar Freaks" :p
you guys ever played it? it rocks!!

==dawnghost==

hehe my father listens to frank zappa and i must say its pretty weird. But i dont really like frank zappa. the only song i really listened to was that song " lets make the water turn black"

very cool song!

Hehe, your father :) yep, zappa is weird and good :) I listen much music where's good guitar riffs etc. like Steve Vai..

I listen too some deep purple and stuff.... and dream theater. I also play som bach on the piano and drums in a jazz band. I can listen to many sorts a music only not punk rock. thats gay shit.

Attachments

• inflames samme logo som old med med rød.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 110
well i like hardcore, ska, reggae, trance wich is funny, my metal friends make fun of me cuz i like reggae and ska, and they say im gay and stuff, but my surf friends call me a freak cuz i like death metal, and they imagine metal bands as a group of guys who fuck each other and animals, and insects (that one i just made it up), yeah ppl are crazy man.
:loco: :loco: :loco:

whats wrong??
i bet you dont like punk music?

very cool song!

well i said that man because first yeah i don't like punk music and hardcore either. but mostly be
cause when i heard those 2 terms some crappy bands
come as an awnser...so maybe you can light my lantern and name me some bands ! lets make the water turn black is an awesome song you bet !
i like steve vai too ozz ! and maybe its just me
but this frank zappa song title (the one i said
up) make me think of opeth "blackwater park" :p
but only for the name of course ! kid of decadence
do you know a band called therion ? you would dig that much ! its amazing symphonic metal ! and i really enjoyed the sephiroth song at the last
boss of final fantasy 7 :) best game song ever !

Originally posted by ThiagoCoB
well i like hardcore, ska, reggae, trance wich is funny, my metal friends make fun of me cuz i like reggae and ska, and they say im gay and stuff, but my surf friends call me a freak cuz i like death metal, and they imagine metal bands as a group of guys who fuck each other and animals, and insects (that one i just made it up), yeah ppl are crazy man.
:loco: :loco: :loco:

its kind of the same for me!
hehe
except some parts in your text

i also like ska, punk, a lot of stuff...
when you want to listen to some really cool music, try deadbolt !!!
and elekäläiset is really funny,the beasty boys rock, and emir kusturica is cool ,too...
but i absolutely hate techno and dancefloor...this shit gives me headaches....

Hard rock: YUP (finnish), CMX (finnish).
Progressive rock: King Crimson, Genesis, etc
Somewhat classical, like Wagner, Tshaikovski, Mussorgski, Grieg and of course Sibelius.