Our Moderator has birthday!!!!

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
Everybody's favourite FatherVic has borthday today :)))))))))))))))))))

Cumpleaños feliz!! :)

Dear,I wish all your wishes will come true and that your life will be full of success and happiness....

*hugs*

panm.gif
again, happy birthday!!
panh.gif

have a great party
kanpaib.gif

well even my bOrthday is not going as good as one could wish, let's hope that all my dreams will come true and i'll be a happy half greek melon :)

thank you very much, you both sweet persons :)

Ohhh, the whole board has waited for me to post before expressing their wishes. Thank you, people. :D :loco:

@Mel: I left this board to you, I knew you wanted to start this thread. See? To share is chupi. :)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaappy birthady currelanding.

|ng.

Thank you very much guys!!!!!

today's my third day in this job and today I went to another building which is 10 mins walking from my place...the place is a bit "less cool" but at least less people come and I'm a bit more free....
I have to start downloading programs to comunicate a bit better...but that will be in the following with days, when I settle a bit more and start knowing the computers in here a bit better :pPPP

cheers and thanx a looooooot

oh, this sounds good :)
now, do tell us... what's there on the menu? i'm slightly hungry :D
oh, i was forgetting... for me spicy food only, thanks :Smokedev:

what about a nice pizza with salami, double cheese, nuts and a bit of very spicy olive oil (that is, oil gone nasty because of many small hot chili peppers inside the bottle)? :Smokedev:

yes, yes, now everybody go to Spain...Now that I no longer live there :cry: :p

actually it would be amazing if one day i can have a pizza with my favourite 12 people from this forums :)

but one melon can dream, one melon can dream!

btw1: I also love spicey food, and mel laughed at me when she saw me pouring that spicey olive oil on the first pizza we shared :rolleyes:

btw2: adulator sounds lika a product to keep your plants healthy and green :err:

fathervic (melonator)

@You, not so sensible and melonish thing: Of course, Rei's trying to shoot a subtle invitation to me, she wanna meet me for a romantic date (no, I did not say necromantic date). And of course, it wouldn't involve 10 more people. :( :D

|ng.

but rei is too sweet to date you :p :loco:

@rei: even if I don't live there anymore, I strongly recomend you to go and see the mighty Barcelona...the most beautiful city from South Europe, North Europe and...abroad :loco:

@|ngenius: awww... and what about the dragon? :cry:

@fathervic: yep, i'll surely pay a visit to the wonderful barcelona, and to all gaudí's masterpieces :Spin:
as for that biiiiig meeting you were talking about i say... why not? you can count on me, i've never been to greece :) now you have to persuade only 11 people more and book a table at the best pizzeria in piraeus :D
after all, you proved us that dreams can come true, didn't you? ;)

@Rei:The dragon has nothing to do in our romantic date. :)

@Tu, cosa: Me cagüen los enanitos peleones, cuando estoy seduciendo no me interrumpas. :loco:

|ng.

I will, if you dare to taste it. But the interesting part won't be that paella (that will be the hurting part, specially to your stomach).

|ng.

hmmm... i'm afraid there wouldn't be any interesting parts if i got sick because of what you cooked :rolleyes: anyway, what did you have in mind? i'm a curious being, you know :p

My purpose? Er... well... I am a male... uhhmmm... sooo... it's pretty clear... that I want to express my physic love during the night. But I am supposed to maintain this secret well hidden in order not to ruin any chance of success. :p So, shhhhh, you know nothing about my evil intentions. :)

|ng.