Out of those who completely love WM, how many still miss Bush a little ?

No people didn't leave this board because Bush is no longer the frontman. People left this board, because it has become overrun with douchebags and assholes that confuse opinions with facts, and resort to name-calling and other immature bullshit, to attack people who don't share in their opinions.

Almost everyone's been guilty of that whether they like to admit it or not.

i'd say the majority of Metallica fans don't like the albums after Justice like the majority of Thrax fans don't like the albums after POT.

While I personally prefer ...and Justice and the albums before, and think Load and ReLoad are big steaming piles of poo... if that were true, Metallica would not have been selling out stadiums for the greater part of the last decade.

yes, but the majority of people who bought the black album did it because of 'Unforgiven' & 'Nothing Else Matters', not all buyers of the black album are true Metallibashers who bang their heads to 'Hit The Lights' or 'Metal Militia'.

yes, but the majority of people who bought the black album did it because of 'Unforgiven' & 'Nothing Else Matters', not all buyers of the black album are true Metallibashers who bang their heads to 'Hit The Lights' or 'Metal Militia'.

Ok I still hate Metallica with a passion, but how exactly do you know this? I'm seriously asking.

i'd say the majority of Metallica fans don't like the albums after Justice like the majority of Thrax fans don't like the albums after POT.

Perhaps it depends on who is counted as a fan?

The Black Album sold millions more than Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets, but the 'true' fans are arguably those who got into Metallica with the earlier albums.

With Anthrax it's a bit different since their attempt(s) to become mainstream with Bush basically failed through a combination of the music scene changing, record company indifference, and their own bad career decisions. Maybe the 'true' fans are those who don't have an axe to grind on either the Joey or John eras?

Perhaps it depends on who is counted as a fan?

The Black Album sold millions more than Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets, but the 'true' fans are arguably those who got into Metallica with the earlier albums.

With Anthrax it's a bit different since their attempt(s) to become mainstream with Bush basically failed through a combination of the music scene changing, record company indifference, and their own bad career decisions. Maybe the 'true' fans are those who don't have an axe to grind on either the Joey or John eras?

I'm a Metallica and Anthrax fan all eras and I got into both in '88'. Does this make me a true fan? That's always gonna be debatable. I'd like to think I am.

497.jpg

demotivational-poster-18237.jpg

Something tells me that he was getting these tattoos while standing up, and the tattoo artist was a really short guy. Look how the most of the bands' names got crowded just right above his ass, and the upper-back area is relatively uninhabited...

John Bush is not in the band and the last album he sang with Anthrax was 8 years ago !!!!! How long can people keep whining about John Bush not being in the band ??? I like Worship Music and Joey's vocals are great. Some people are missing John like a security blanket !!!!!

JOHN BUSH IS NO LONGER IN ANTHRAX - DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

I am just glad we have some new music from Anthrax - it will be good to go to another concert and the first song will not be Among the Living or Caught in the Mosh.

Aren't you glad we now have new stuff to listen to ?