Out of those who completely love WM, how many still miss Bush a little ?

I've pretty much stopped posting on here because I can't take the back and forth shit any more.

Some of us only like the Joey material.

Some people really only prefer the Bush era material.

Some enjoy both.

It's time to put it all aside and remember that we just got a really good album delivered to us by these guys and concentrate on that. There's room for debate but you shouldn't be killing one another over AN OPINION!!!!

That being said, EVERYONE needs to stop baiting each other. This goes for antwax, esloan, IMF09 and everyone else. I don't want to be in the middle of a thread and read "well, (insert former/current Anthrax singer's name here) would've done this much better." That just starts the shit flowing again. This is the reason why I've never really been on a board like this until about a year ago on the Nevermore board. If you're feeling cranky about something, go take a nap. If you've got some bile you want to spill at someone, put it in a PM. It doesn't matter who started what anymore, just let it die. I've loved Anthrax for 25 years and this board is killing it for me. You may not agree with others tastes but it's not worth draining your soul to tell the other person how much you disagree with them. It serves no purpose.

The "what CD are you looking forward to" thread is glorious because it's just people talking about music they LOVE. It's great. Life is good. We've got good music to enjoy. We've also got the freedom to turn off music we don't wish to hear. I'd rather sit and share a beer and talk about music I like with people than try to crack the mug over their skull because they like a song I don't.

Sgt-D, you've got full rights to blast me for trying to make sense. I've earned it.

This is what I'm trying to get at but I wil stick up for myself. It seems like people love to take pots shots if someone doesn't agree with them which is retarded. I'm sure people resent me because I'm new to this forum and I have strong views, but I never bash anyone or start anything. I also respect others opinions. I'm glad 85% respect mine at least. I hate the attitude of "I'm always right and fuck you". My opinions are just that, time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

I've pretty much stopped posting on here because I can't take the back and forth shit any more.

Some of us only like the Joey material.

Some people really only prefer the Bush era material.

Some enjoy both.

It's time to put it all aside and remember that we just got a really good album delivered to us by these guys and concentrate on that. There's room for debate but you shouldn't be killing one another over AN OPINION!!!!

That being said, EVERYONE needs to stop baiting each other. This goes for antwax, esloan, IMF09 and everyone else. I don't want to be in the middle of a thread and read "well, (insert former/current Anthrax singer's name here) would've done this much better." That just starts the shit flowing again. This is the reason why I've never really been on a board like this until about a year ago on the Nevermore board. If you're feeling cranky about something, go take a nap. If you've got some bile you want to spill at someone, put it in a PM. It doesn't matter who started what anymore, just let it die. I've loved Anthrax for 25 years and this board is killing it for me. You may not agree with others tastes but it's not worth draining your soul to tell the other person how much you disagree with them. It serves no purpose.

The "what CD are you looking forward to" thread is glorious because it's just people talking about music they LOVE. It's great. Life is good. We've got good music to enjoy. We've also got the freedom to turn off music we don't wish to hear. I'd rather sit and share a beer and talk about music I like with people than try to crack the mug over their skull because they like a song I don't.

Sgt-D, you've got full rights to blast me for trying to make sense. I've earned it.

Consider yourself blasted, cuz I agree. :D

i've been listening to a lot of Bushthrax lately, at the moment it's only WM and Bushthrax. 'Among The Living' is still my fav. and probably will be until i die.

i've been listening to a lot of Bushthrax lately, at the moment it's only WM and Bushthrax. 'Among The Living' is still my fav. and probably will be until i die.

Can't really listen to ATL much, I've heard all the songs million times already in thousand different versions, plus I think vocals on it suck balls and I don't like the production very much either.

I'm not buying the timing argument. I didn't even hear ATL until after AOTKB EP and SOWN. ATL is an awesome record, period. Anthrax's finest hour. I love the (MUCH NEEDED) remastered version.

Can't really listen to ATL much, I've heard all the songs million times already in thousand different versions, plus I think vocals on it suck balls and I don't like the production very much either.

NO wonder you prefer the Bush era. If you don't like Among The Living you don't like Anthrax imo.

You are the missed point itself.

Lol, just remember that you are in the very small minority of fans who dislike the most sucessful era of the band and the current era, which is enjoying the most success since the early 90s.

The Reunion Bashers are against a reunion that saved the band from extinction as we know it, as Scott said himself they wouldnt be able to survive continuing with Bush.

Joey is back and most fans couldnt be happier, except of course people like yourself, Deege and the other "original posters" who took their ball and went home when they didnt get their way. :D

No people didn't leave this board because Bush is no longer the frontman. People left this board, because it has become overrun with douchebags and assholes that confuse opinions with facts, and resort to name-calling and other immature bullshit, to attack people who don't share in their opinions.