Out of those who completely love WM, how many still miss Bush a little ?

Actually, I still haven't heard the whole record. I couldn't stand the voice editing (weird echoes, overlays, verses sound like they were sung in one by one, etc.; basically to much "plastic") on both prereleased songs, so I see no point for me to give it a listen right now.
Maybe some time I might give it a spin.

And, yeah, I miss Bush, though I know it wasn't ever a possibility he sang on an Anthrax record at this time.

John Bush is not in the band and the last album he sang with Anthrax was 8 years ago !!!!! How long can people keep whining about John Bush not being in the band ??? I like Worship Music and Joey's vocals are great. Some people are missing John like a security blanket !!!!!

JOHN BUSH IS NO LONGER IN ANTHRAX - DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

I am just glad we have some new music from Anthrax - it will be good to go to another concert and the first song will not be Among the Living or Caught in the Mosh.

Aren't you glad we now have new stuff to listen to ?

But how do you really feel about this?

Actually, I still haven't heard the whole record. I couldn't stand the voice editing (weird echoes, overlays, verses sound like they were sung in one by one, etc.; basically to much "plastic") on both prereleased songs, so I see no point for me to give it a listen right now.
Maybe some time I might give it a spin.

And, yeah, I miss Bush, though I know it wasn't ever a possibility he sang on an Anthrax record at this time.

You're missing out on a great record.

But how do you really feel about this?

I am gutted.

When Anthrax come to South Australia, I am going to stand out the front of the venue with a sign "Bring Back Bush". Even thoe Among the Living was their breakthrough album, it would of been better with John Bush in it.

I did the same with George Lucas brought out Star Wars Special Edition , holding a sign saying "Bring Back the 1977 Version", and I intend to do the same now it is on Blu Ray..... Why couldn't the John Bush have been cast as Anakin Skywalker ???

I can't eat, sleep and can barley feel a pulse because John Bush is not in Anthrax....

Yeah, despite having Testament, Sabbath, Priest, and Maiden tats as well. :rolleyes:

Wow dipshit, what about Tesla; quiet riot; warrant; ratt; tora tora; poison; w.a.s.p; l.a. guns; heaven’s edge; dokken; skid row; dangerous toys; tuff; motley crue; firehouse; kiss; whitesnake; deff lepard… hell, I’d even throw scorpions and jackyl into that list. That's 20 glam bands. 3 thrash bands. 2 NWOBH bands. The chops at the bottom I can't read, I bet a few of those are glam bands too. But clearly he's not a glam fan hey?:rolleyes: Dumbass

I am gutted.

When Anthrax come to South Australia, I am going to stand out the front of the venue with a sign "Bring Back Bush". Even thoe Among the Living was their breakthrough album, it would of been better with John Bush in it.

I did the same with George Lucas brought out Star Wars Special Edition , holding a sign saying "Bring Back the 1977 Version", and I intend to do the same now it is on Blu Ray..... Why couldn't the John Bush have been cast as Anakin Skywalker ???

I can't eat, sleep and can barley feel a pulse because John Bush is not in Anthrax....

You're kidding right lol?? Protesting is stupid and doesn't change anything. Get over it. :)

Wow dipshit, what about Tesla; quiet riot; warrant; ratt; tora tora; poison; w.a.s.p; l.a. guns; heaven’s edge; dokken; skid row; dangerous toys; tuff; motley crue; firehouse; kiss; whitesnake; deff lepard… hell, I’d even throw scorpions and jackyl into that list. That's 20 glam bands. 3 thrash bands. 2 NWOBH bands. The chops at the bottom I can't read, I bet a few of those are glam bands too. But clearly he's not a glam fan hey?:rolleyes: Dumbass

Its assholes like you that separate "glam bands" into a separate category as if theyre not good enough.

Name one Tesla song that's glam.