"out on the courtyard, come back tonight, my sweet satan, i see you"

noura

Aug 11, 2007
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here or if I'm 'allowed' to discuss it seeing as it's on Hessian Peel (edit: delete as appropriate), but has anyone seen/heard the reversed Hessian Peel vid on youtube? Thoughts/comments/insults?

My thought is it sounds better played forward rather than reversed. That's my thought. That just makes me think back to the time Jerry Falwell played a Judas Priest album in reverse and had the lyric "swing my evil spirit" come out of it trying to justify it's satanical intent.

Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven?, Ode to?

I think it's quite funny personally.

has anyone else tried to play the music backwards on youtube? it doesn't make you satanic if you listen to it, keep an open mind please ladies and gents.

Actually, I listened to the reversed clip, and when I heard the Satanic message, I went on a killing spree and shot my parents and tortured my pet cat. I don't know what happened between then and now. All I know is that I'm typing this message on my laptop in the middle of this desolate moor.

Actually, I listened to the reversed clip, and when I heard the Satanic message, I went on a killing spree and shot my parents and tortured my pet cat. I don't know what happened between then and now. All I know is that I'm typing this message on my laptop in the middle of this desolate moor.

Not the cat! :(

this stuff with satanic messages is pure crap.....the only message that I REALLY found while listening to reversed music was in Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust": "It's fun to smoke marijuana":))

in the movie Little Nicky there is a part where this guy plays an Ozzy song backwards and it sounds like he is saying "Ozzy's a douche" that makes me laugh so hard because to me he really is a giant douche.

in the movie Little Nicky there is a part where this guy plays an Ozzy song backwards and it sounds like he is saying "Ozzy's a douche" that makes me laugh so hard because to me he really is a giant douche.

I see a giant douche in your avatar.

lol j/k

haha very funny. But seriously I dont really see why people would put backwards messages in songs. I remember Marilyn Manson put "This is my most vulnerable moment" at the beginning of tourniquet backwards because his girlfriend at the time tried to kill herself.