Overkill/Prong - North American Tour?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
According to the official website of New York City's own BB Kings Blues Club, Overkill and Prong will be sharing a double headlining bill on February 20, 2006.

I am of course interested in seeing Overkill. Have seen them three times in the past. Can careless about Prong.

Listed for Jaxx Feb 18. Overkill tours very often so I wasn't surprised at first, but I wasn't expecting to see Prong's name on the bill as well. Will be a good show nonetheless.

Those first 2 Prong albums were pretty cool back then.

I think Overkill might be the hardest working metal band out there. They are always on the road and cover both the States and Europe regularly.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that they "cover" the States...been quite a while since Overkill did anything resembling a comprehensive North American tour...

I, for one, am extremely excited and grateful that they're coming to Texas...even coming to my home town...can't fucking wait!

I fully expect a hangover and vicious case of whiplash the next day!

Rock on!

tattooedsean666 said:
I wouldn't say overkill covers the US extensively. they haven't been out here in the west since before I got here in 1995 if I am not mistaken.:ill:

I think you're correct-- last time I recall seeing them in Seattle was the WFO tour. Had Seattle tix on the Killing Kind tour but they cancelled...