Overkill

~Lynn~

Bah...
Apr 14, 2008
lalalalalala land
[12] PEABODY'S - CLEVELAND - OH
[17] JAXX - SPRINGFILED - VA
[18] STARLAND BALLROOM - SAYERVILLE - NJ

I'll most likely be at these three dates, my sister will be tending some art gallery shows in Cleveland and D.C., my other sister lives in ramsey so I'll hit the NJ show with my brother in law just to make her angrier :saint: . Any one else goin'?

I never heard of them, but I saw them at a festival in June, pretty good. Mike Lepond and I were hanging out in the crowd and I said "I wish there were a lot more bands I know here, I've never heard of Overkill" and he was like "You've never heard of Overkill?!? Well they're pretty big in the New Jersey area.."

what month? If it's a decent day, I might go just to meet up with you. Who's supporting? Not an Overkill fan...

It's Municipal Waste and Warbringer I think.

Toxic Holocaust was supposed to be on that bill as well, but dropped off to tour with Gwar.

Starland is a pain in the ass to get to. I can't figure out why there isn't an NYC date yet, but I'm sure it'll show up for sometime in early '09.

Starland is a pain in the ass to get to. I can't figure out why there isn't an NYC date yet, but I'm sure it'll show up for sometime in early '09.

No kidding. Getting off at exit...I wanna say 9, isn't so bad, but going through those neighborhoods to Jernee Mill Road is a pain in the ass.