Overrated drink

Bingo.

Another irn bru concauction is the Death Pint.

Pint glass,
Double vodka
DoubleJäger
Double Jim Beam

and to the top in irn bru then down it in one.

I really like Makers Mark. A Kentucky bourbon whiskey. Not too expensive and goes down pretty smooth. Jack Daniels isn't my whiskey of choice by any means but every now and then it's good for a quick kick in the pants.

If you wanna talk cheap shit, Evan Williams is pretty awful. I drank it as a teenager though when money was short. Makes me gag just thinking about taste.

Tequila - Patron! Not because it's mentioned in every rap song you hear these days, but because it's so smooth that you need nothing with it :cool:

worst whiskey I've had is the cheapest whiskey at the nearest liquor store...its called Early Times...

on the back of the bottle it says "Early Times For Late Nights"

its absolutely horrible, but hey, its cheap as hell

The asbinthe you drank here most probably wasn't "real" absinthe at all. It's the same colour, tastes somewhat same, but has very little or no tujon at all. That's the ingredient that makes you see fairies :) To get real Absinthe here in Finland, one has to order it from abroad :/

Yeah, I think so too. There have been so many shots going around that night I just remember some Jäger, some Wodka, that "wannabe" Absinthe and some kind of fluid salmiaki (is that spelled right?) mixed with Wodka or something. Wierd but good (at least when you're about to get wasted :loco: ).

I need to come back to Finland for some more research I guess :lol:

Yeah, I think so too. There have been so many shots going around that night I just remember some Jäger, some Wodka, that "wannabe" Absinthe and some kind of fluid salmiaki (is that spelled right?) mixed with Wodka or something. Wierd but good (at least when you're about to get wasted :loco: ).

I need to come back to Finland for some more research I guess :lol:

That was probably Salmiakki Koskenkorva, black liquid candy :kickass:

180px-Salmiakki_Koskenkorva.jpg

Well, I love rum. Arrrr.
Mojito is by far my favourite drink, although many claims that it is a women´s drink (you know, lots of sugar). Caipirinha goes well too, when I am too lazy or wasted to deal with all that mint to make a nice Mojito. Has anyone here ever drank that Mexican tequila that has a type of psycho worm inside?

My drinks of choice when doing shots of various shit:

smirnoff vodka
sky vodak
stolis vodka
bacardi rum
jose cuervo tequila
jack daniels wisky

Now mixed drinks when I am hanging with ma lady:

mudslides
pina colada
margaritas
She also likes to drink corlines on the rocks (cheap version of baileys)

Now drinks that I like to drink when hangin with doods:

Beer (whatever someone brings as long as it's not super cheap like keystone or red dog).

Can't say much because I don't drink (can't metabolize alcohol, leaving me with very few options) and don't know too many people who are very picky about their drinks. However, there is a funny story often told about a beer brewery nearby (in Shiner, TX) that seems to catch people by surprise. A while back, the brewery was having financial troubles and its reputation was not very good among anyone - it was cheap and generally trash-talked, it was mainly known for being used at college parties where people were too cheap to buy good beer (now we have Lone Star for that), and the future looked grim. They had many options ahead of them, and while none looked good they were able to find a solution that worked - double the price and market it to yuppies, using buzzwords like 'traditional', 'old-style', and what-have-you - and although most would think this would doom them, they actually started doing much better and are now advertised as one of the 'good brews' even in the chain restaurants that started elsewhere and migrated to Texas. Few people seem to know this, but I've always found it hilarious that someone could bluff their way through situations like that.

Jeff