Own Pictures Thread

tolkkimjk3.jpg

Proof that i look like Tolkki!:lol:

Was gonna put this in the Artsy Photo thread, but everyone's pics just look so serious there... compared to this one, anyway. :lol:

I finally started fiddling around with Photoshop again (well, Macromedia Fireworks, anyway... :erk:), so I've been editing pics of people's faces.

Here's me with a handlebar moustache. Thought I'd post it here.

handlebargz9.png

Mystique, you're sooo pretty :)
why thank you Mima. nice to see you back!

I'm awesome at being ganstah, so ofcourse! :cool:

I have to agree!

Come to think of it, have you ever posted any pics altitudes? :p
I'll take you to Compton if you want :lol:

And yeah Altitudes, enough of the mystery...post a pic!

81 DOLLARS FOR BODOM???? WTF!! That's 76.7360 CAD.... holy fuck man...
damn, and I thought my ticket was expensive ($51) :zombie:

Well, I got into Gigantour for free thank god, but $51 is a lot anyways... well not for Megadeth so that is ok, normally Bodom is 31-36 bucks here... and ffs I paid 80 for my maiden ticket though so wtf AUSTRALIA RAPES! But I know why, bands don't go there often and it's a higher cost to bring them there so whatever.

yeah I don't think the bands themselves overcharge really. It's the fucking vendors, like ticketmaster. the normal price of my tickets was actually $39.50 and with all the stupid ADDITIONAL fees that ticketmaster charges, it comes out to be $51. I think that's pretty unfair.

Yeah but there's not only one band, you are paying for 4 or 5

what does that have to do with the vendor selling you a stupid piece of paper that let's you in?

I mean, look, this is what ticketmaster does:
"Convenience" Charge
Order Processing Charge
Building Facility Fee

there's no need for a stupid "convenience" fee.

81 DOLLARS FOR BODOM???? WTF!! That's 76.7360 CAD.... holy fuck man...

I completely agree. It's completely fucked. The cheapest gig from an international band I have been to was some shitty Wednesday 13 with Minus Life (Kickass local band that is now broken up) and it was $36. It was in some really small shitty venue that used to be a church.