Own Pictures Thread

81 DOLLARS FOR BODOM???? WTF!! That's 76.7360 CAD.... holy fuck man...

I completely agree. It's completely fucked. The cheapest gig from an international band I have been to was some shitty Wednesday 13 with Minus Life (Kickass local band that is now broken up) and it was $36. It was in some really small shitty venue that used to be a church.

DSC00108.jpg

:err:

I would honestly love it if one day, you start to realise how much COB sucks:lol:
Taking band-related tattoos is probably the most stupid thing you can do.

:lol: Maybe the second stupidest kind of tattoo you can get. I would say that the dumbest idea for a tattoo is the name of your current girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse. I know quite a few people who made that mistake.

:lol: Maybe the second stupidest kind of tattoo you can get. I would say that the dumbest idea for a tattoo is the name of your current girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse. I know quite a few people who made that mistake.

Yeah I didn't think of that one yet, but it's even worse:p
I'll soon get a tattoo that has something to do with someone, but first of all, it's not his name, second, he's not my bf or whatever, third, he's dead, so it's more of a memorial.

I would honestly love it if one day, you start to realise how much I dislike COB:lol:
Taking band-related tattoos is probably the most stupid thing you can do.

Fix'd. Or do Mayhem/Rhapsody/Manowar/Megadeth/Dying Fetus (I hope you like at least one band from the ones I've listed, if not I'm fucked up bu anyway think of a band you like) suck because I don't like them? Then great, all bands/musicians in this fucking world suck.

Fix'd. Or do Mayhem/Rhapsody/Manowar/Megadeth/Dying Fetus (I hope you like at least one band from the ones I've listed, if not I'm fucked up bu anyway think of a band you like) suck because I don't like them? Then great, all bands/musicians in this fucking world suck.

Well that was gay.

I am sorry, sir, that I did not use the right words. All I was trying to say, is that it is usually a bad idea to get a tattoo from a band you like. I can take myself as an example. No, I do not have any bandtattoos, but I would never get one either. Why not? Because the bands I like today might be shit to me next month. I have listened to some bands for years, that I hate now. I would regret it if I would have a tattoo from one of those bands now.