Own Pictures Thread

^Indeed.

I am sorry, sir, that I did not use the right words. All I was trying to say, is that it is usually a bad idea to get a tattoo from a band you like. I can take myself as an example. No, I do not have any bandtattoos, but I would never get one either. Why not? Because the bands I like today might be shit to me next month. I have listened to some bands for years, that I hate now. I would regret it if I would have a tattoo from one of those bands now.

Way better now, yes. My opinion about tatoos in general is the same, cos you can also get tired of the tatoo.

I'd rather hope that Alexi joins the KKK and starts writing material about white supremacy, while Janne and Jaska get married while on tour in Canada, Roope dies from extreme cirrhosis of the liver and Henkka usurps power in Finland via military junta and declares himself the fascistic dictator of Finland.

Then that tattoo would become extremely lol worthy.

And then Finland start invading the world using the term "Children Of Bodom" for people who are sentence to death, and to be sure to keep trace of those who are sentences to dead, they tatoo "Children Of Bodom" on them.

:zombie:

I'd rather hope that Alexi joins the KKK and starts writing material about white supremacy, while Janne and Jaska get married while on tour in Canada, Roope dies from extreme cirrhosis of the liver and Henkka usurps power in Finland via military junta and declares himself the fascistic dictator of Finland.

Then that tattoo would become extremely lol worthy.

Hahaha :lol:.

Well the shop was closing down so everything was on sale, £35 and it's real leather. They must have been desperate to sell all the stock before it closed :lol:

danceydance.png

Last edited by a moderator: