Own Pictures Thread

Oh, that would explain why he's such a fag :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I really didn't want to have to do this. But you've left me no choice.

weabooprick.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see what's sad about being a fan of a particular medium or genre of entertainment (although admittedly I do pity Will Ferrel fans). I also don't see what my awesome cover of a song has anything to do with it. I am, however, honored that you took your time to pull together the various resources to make that post, and even use Photoshop. You must love me THAT much ;)

Having a high prestigous education makes you a faggot?

No, but a lot of faggots try to justify their existence by getting one, so that they can show up on online forums and feel superior (except not). :lol:

Also, how about getting a useful one instead of a prestigious one? :rolleyes:

Anyway, just to render Crzy_Aus and Ensi's argument totally pointless: I'm not an the Oxford University everyone knows about. I'm at Oxford Brookes University, which isn't as notoriously hard to get into as Oxford University. But to be honest I prefer it, Brookes isn't stuck in the past like Oxford Uni, it's actually modern, the campuses are seriously hi-tec, our rooms are huge, we get our own bus service with leather seats and TVs. Not to mention the fact that overall the History department at Brookes has actually performed better than the Oxford Uni History department for the past couple years. I still had to get two A's and a B at A-level to get into this course though so while it's not "prestigious" it certainly wasn't easy to get into.

Anyway, just to render Crzy_Aus and Ensi's argument totally pointless: I'm not an the Oxford University everyone knows about. I'm at Oxford Brookes University, which isn't as notoriously hard to get into as Oxford University. But to be honest I prefer it, Brookes isn't stuck in the past like Oxford Uni, it's actually modern, the campuses are seriously hi-tec, our rooms are huge, we get our own bus service with leather seats and TVs. Not to mention the fact that overall the History department at Brookes has actually performed better than the Oxford Uni History department for the past couple years. I still had to get two A's and a B at A-level to get into this course though so while it's not "prestigious" it certainly wasn't easy to get into.

Allright, then, fuck, the mystery continues to exist. That's somehow exciting, in a way.:lol: