Own Pictures Thread

13293_10150157557470644_690115643_12275004_1511880_n.jpg

I'm not a fan of this style as much. Probs going to go even shorter

Getting there! Your last haircut did make you look younger. This one is cool. :)

You're definitely looking a lot younger with short hair, I already thought so when you first cut it.
I liked the long hair more. But that's not really objective, I always prefer long hair to short.
Jose pleeeeeeeeeease promise to never cut yours :lol:

You're definitely looking a lot younger with short hair, I already thought so when you first cut it.
I liked the long hair more. But that's not really objective, I always prefer long hair to short.
Jose pleeeeeeeeeease promise to never cut yours :lol:

Can't promise anything :lol: Right now my hair's life depends on how many pneumonias and such I catch on my first month in Austria (yay I've been given the scholarship, Austria here I come for next year!) :lol: If I stay healthy, it stays. If I spend half the first month in a cold and with fever because it doesn't dry and then I get cold then it'll go :lol:

I've decided to grow out my hair again. I've had it short for 2 years now.

I'm nearing the length of eddys last haircut lol

Wellcome back to the family :lol:

@Jose - My best advice for avoiding long-wet-hair-sickness is to tie it up in a bun until it's dry, if it gets to be an issue. Nothing worth cutting it over, when there are other ways to avoid that problem.

Seriously thinking about it!

While this isn't technically a photograph of myself (Maybe if you count the limbs?), I needed artwork for my band's EP that will precede our first album and since we are all tight on cash I decided to design and create it myself! It's about 90% done, have to fix some issues and edges.

HONEPMedium.jpg

sorry man, but i didn't like at all. that's way too amateur, that zombie totally doesn't fit. but the idea is nice

I thought it looked pretty good... But I really don't know anything about photoshopping, either.

@Jose - My best advice for avoiding long-wet-hair-sickness is to tie it up in a bun until it's dry, if it gets to be an issue. Nothing worth cutting it over, when there are other ways to avoid that problem.

But then it wont dry at all. I actually can't wait to cut all this off. I've been riding my bike for the past couple days and haven't washed it. I'll have to spend like a half hour brushing to get all the knots out. =(

Woah what shit got deleted?

Anyways yeah that leg is just plain hilarious.

But for first tiem doan so, you did awesome.

Now get rid of that skeleton and do something more mystical as Joe said. I'd go for something barely visible in the shadows of that door, what it is is up to you.

hey, i'm not trying to be an asshole :( i think lowburger band have some serious potential, probably the money is short, but you should consider asking a pro to do it.

@Lowberg: Didn't you show some images from artwork that you guys were doing with a pro or something? I remember someone posting it, but I'm not sure if it was you or Jon. If it were you guys, why did you stop that? Money's shor for sure, but maybe it'd be good to save up some beers each weekend and get it done right, because the music, from what I've heard so far, deserves it.

I've tried it too, but I'm lazy/sometimes you don't have time. E.g. after hockey practice I don't have dryer or anything like that and I have to dry it as much as I can with the towel, and that's about it. I can pull that off in Spain where we rarely go below 10-5ºC in the coldest moments of the winter, but in Austria I'm not so sure :lol: