Own Pictures Thread

Bombay Bicycle Club are still fucking awesome though regardless of how big they get... Aaaanyway, wrong thread for this :p

They're just some silly indie band from london. They have some weird sounds in some of their songs and pretty odd (some would say shit) vocals. But you won't really like them unless you're into that kinda music.

This should really be discussed be in the non-metal recommendations but eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Roy <3 lolollool, sry for small picture : D
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Naw.jpg

I met him back stage (I had All Access pass) and he told me: "I must say you're a very cute and beautiful girl". I kinda died :D
And the bassplayer, Sean Tibbetts, came over to me and touched my hair and commented my pink hair-extention. He said: "Can you really dye your hair like that? Wow man, your hair is really cool!"
I said: "Well, I have cheated. It's hair-extentions :oops: We both laughed.
He said: "Oh so it's fake... Well, it's cool anyway ;)" Then he blinked his eye at me in a sexy kinda way :'D

I think you either took everything they said the wrong way or you're making it up. Seriously, I doubt Kamelot make a habit of flirting with 12 year olds.

I think you either took everything they said the wrong way or you're making it up. Seriously, I doubt Kamelot make a habit of flirting with 12 year olds.

Well I don't care what you think. You're the only person that always have something negative to say or comment. You're the only one here I kinda dislike, but I guess you don't fukken care ;)
They didn't flirt with me, you ass :rofl: They're like... 38 years old or older :lol: Since Roy is kind of a vocal idol to me, ofc I want to brag about the fact that he called me a cute and beautiful girl. And the bassist said that my pink stripe of hair-extention was cool :lol: Now if that is called to flirt... :lol: Oh lord.
I'm so sorry that you're jealous Swabs, that he said that I was cute and not you :(
My cousin, his wife, my boyfriend and a dude from Scream Magazine is eye- and earwitness that he said it. Belive what you want to belive Swabbie. You weren't there so... And for the record, I'm turning 18 in 2nd of June.

Well I don't care what you think. You're the only person that always have something negative to say or comment. You're the only one here I kinda dislike, but I guess you don't fukken care ;)

GREAT ODINS RAVEN! WHAT EVER SHALL I DO!?

I'm sorry, but I simply don't see why you felt the need to post a list of everything the members of Kamelot said about you. Unless by doing so you were trying to boast about it or imply that are you are what they said.

You met Kamelot, awesome, congrats. I fucking love Kamelot. But I don't think the members here really needed to know what they said about your hair extensions, jus' sayin'

lol my old band was supposed to open for kamelot like 3 years ago, and while we were loading equipment in the tour manager was being a dick to us and my other guitarist decided to give him some lip and they kicked us off the show lmao

GREAT ODINS RAVEN! WHAT EVER SHALL I DO!?

I'm sorry, but I simply don't see why you felt the need to post a list of everything the members of Kamelot said about you. Unless by doing so you were trying to boast about it or imply that are you are what they said.

You met Kamelot, awesome, congrats. I fucking love Kamelot. But I don't think the members here really needed to know what they said about your hair extensions, jus' sayin'

SANTA MADRE DE DIOS!

What they said about my extention or generally about me, is not the point. The fact that I met the two guys of Kamelot, not all of them, and that they said what they said, is what matters and is what it's worth for me to brag and boast about. If the members here care or not, I do not know. Some do, some don't. The thing is that I'm a member of 1 metal forum, or any kind of forum, and I've been to ONE single concert in my life and that was Slipknot, COB and Machine Head 1-2 years ago. This was my second concert and I actually met the bandmembers of a really famous band and that's what I think is a good excuse to post that here. If you have that big of a problem with it, stop using your energy on it and don't bother commenting. I posted it because I was so happy about the fact that this happened, but you realoly do manage to ruin the whole f... thing.
I met Kamelot, they said some stuff you obviously couldn't handle, I took a picture, they flirted with me like... Omg all the time on stage and shit, he grabbed my soft, juicy ass (was no big deal really) and I gave the whole fukken crew head. Move on.

Me and Roy <3 lolollool, sry for small picture : D
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Naw.jpg

I met him back stage (I had All Access pass) and he told me: "I must say you're a very cute and beautiful girl". I kinda died :D
And the bassplayer, Sean Tibbetts, came over to me and touched my hair and commented my pink hair-extention. He said: "Can you really dye your hair like that? Wow man, your hair is really cool!"
I said: "Well, I have cheated. It's hair-extentions :oops: We both laughed.
He said: "Oh so it's fake... Well, it's cool anyway ;)" Then he blinked his eye at me in a sexy kinda way :'D

I'm jealous. :heh:

How many of their dicks did you suck?
:lol: Well, I might have sucked Roy's if he'd sing "Shadow of Uther" while I did it.

Seriously, I doubt Kamelot make a habit of flirting with 12 year olds.

Ionna man, I kind of disagree :p

lol my old band was supposed to open for kamelot like 3 years ago, and while we were loading equipment in the tour manager was being a dick to us and my other guitarist decided to give him some lip and they kicked us off the show lmao
Sounds like your guitarist showed him!

SANTA MADRE DE DIOS!

What they said about my extention or generally about me, is not the point. The fact that I met the two guys of Kamelot, not all of them, and that they said what they said, is what matters and is what it's worth for me to brag and boast about. If the members here care or not, I do not know. Some do, some don't. The thing is that I'm a member of 1 metal forum, or any kind of forum, and I've been to ONE single concert in my life and that was Slipknot, COB and Machine Head 1-2 years ago. This was my second concert and I actually met the bandmembers of a really famous band and that's what I think is a good excuse to post that here. If you have that big of a problem with it, stop using your energy on it and don't bother commenting. I posted it because I was so happy about the fact that this happened, but you realoly do manage to ruin the whole f... thing.
I met Kamelot, they said some stuff you obviously couldn't handle, I took a picture, they flirted with me like... Omg all the time on stage and shit, he grabbed my soft, juicy ass (was no big deal really) and I gave the whole fukken crew head. Move on.

You don't need to defend yourself. I don't know why everyone is giving you a hard time :p as they like to point out "you're 12" so I think that it's obvious that in their minds they see you as someone immature and therefore your post is typical and should not bother them :lol:

But really, as long as you had fun who gives a fuck. You wanted to share your experience, that's cool. Might not be particularly interesting to some but they don't need to read. Seems like the line between poking fun and actual asshole behaviour is getting blurred by some.

tl;dr: I'm being a moralfag while eating sushi. Blame the Japs.

This pretty much sums up last night.

26469_413474544273_505204273_5152937_674380_n.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out where I got that polka-doted fabric thing i wore like a tie, and that baseball cap. Have no idea