Own Pictures Thread

sheesh, do i look THAT much like a guy? :p I mean I dress like a tomboy and all but i didn't think they were that flat :lol: :D But yeah, I did the interview back in April. One of my favorite ones.

Yeah, I got the army boots...I think they have....10 or 12 holes? I get em from military surplus store. Good place there.

Image014.jpg

30313174_l.jpg

nice pics ladies!

ah.. shoot!
fuck i noticed but i wasn't sure.. so .. a hell fuck me!
why i'm always wromg?!and when i look at the pic above .. okay you're not lookin like a guy,sry for saying something stupid like t^hat

Fenrir13 said:
I think I have seen ya around a few times before somewhere, Lolita! Then again I also live in Espoo at the moment so that may be it :D
Yes we've seen a couple of times. :p For example last week at The Rock Bar after the Rammstein gig and last Friday in Darx. We talked a few words but I can't remember what. :D I was with Burse and other Mökä people.

Axana said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! now i know..i have a sis, two bros.. and a nephew...whats next?!?!?!?

being mah new ziz, you're gonna get 2 big sisters,1 brother-in-law, and 1 grandfather...oh plus one shitload of uncles/aunts/cousins. and 1 dog. :) welcome to the family :wave: lol

@Tal: i can sympathize with ya, when i was younger EVERYONE thought i was a boy:p that lasted until i was about ten tho...oh well;) and i haven't wrestled an ice bear yet; the closest thing to one of those that i've wrestled before was my Finnish cousin who is about a foot and a half taller than i am and outweighs me by about one hundred pounds.

@Trashdevil: Yep, it has something to do with tools alright :D

@ Lolita: Ahh, yes! I do remember ya now. I meet so many people every weekend, and since weekends tend to be blurry for me sometimes I need to double check :D

@perfecterror: Thanks! :D

@ Snowy: Its no problem. No offense taken, don't worry. :)

@ Halfpint: Hehe! Yeah, that can be close. I mean, it seems like Finnish guys know how to wrestle. Hell, I got my butt kicked by one(as i am sure you all remember from the lovely pics) that LOOKS skinny but was stronger than hell :p