Own Pictures Thread

this is because I love Joe so much :p

ik127.jpg

It's not fair to taunt people :mad: If I hadn't already seen Bodom, Heaven and Hell, Dimmu Borgir and Iron Maiden in headling shows (along with Amon Amarth, Devildriver, etc) this year I might have been upset :( but myeh!

I love when I actually try to make a harmless comment it explodes in my face.... :(

Duuude!!! Everyone likes pictures.. and everyone posts their pictures at least once a month.. so would you stop telling us to not post pictures? It's for fun , not to show other people what you look like ... Okay?

Be a cool dude and stop preaching us :)

Don't take it personal :p

Duuude!!! Everyone likes pictures.. and everyone posts their pictures at least once a month.. so would you stop telling us to not post pictures? It's for fun , not to show other people what you look like ... Okay?

Be a cool dude and stop preaching us :)

Don't take it personal :p

1) Thats pretty much what I was saying.
2) I never told anyone to not post a picture, I asked a question with no sarcasm or anything.
3) Read what I said before preaching to me plskthx.

^Well what i understood from your post in the page above and something you said about 8-9 days ago is that you're being irritated by people who post pictures twice a week...

If i'm mistaken.. then clarify to me what you meant

Fuck if i could only find what you said that other day .... but i can't :erk:

^Well what i understood from your post in the page above and something you said about 8-9 days ago is that you're being irritated by people who post pictures twice a week...

If i'm mistaken.. then clarify to me what you meant

Fuck if i could only find what you said that other day .... but i can't :erk:

I remember somthing like that yes, and it was people who post the SAME pictures. same angle, same web cam, same everything. Only difference would be different shirt (maybe). It doesn't irritate me, I just dont....get it...again :p.

Back to Dancing! :danceboy: