Own Pictures Thread

Why do you call him a loser? He looks like a nice and gentle dude.
Nice and gentle, yea.. but "some loser" is one of his nicknames from me as long as he insists on calling me "baby" (which I despiiiiiiiise). and I'm also looking to avoid the "RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!! OMFG PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!1 LR WITH DANIEL ERLANDSSON OF ARCH ENEMY AND CARCASSSSSS OLD NEWS IS OLD"
he sucks, trust me.

<3333
His ebonics blow hard. I hope when filling out official documents he fills in the "caucasian" bubble for race... cause he's so damn white he can't even pass for "other".

Nice and gentle, yea.. but "some loser" is one of his nicknames from me as long as he insists on calling me "baby" (which I despiiiiiiiise). and I'm also looking to avoid the "RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!! OMFG PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!1 LR WITH DANIEL ERLANDSSON OF ARCH ENEMY AND CARCASSSSSS OLD NEWS IS OLD"

His ebonics blow hard. I hope when filling out official documents he fills in the "caucasian" bubble for race... cause he's so damn white he can't even pass for "other".

wat??!?!

I think the second bit was an "in joke" or something, we mere mortals are not meant to understand.

img322.jpg

your head can fit inside his head