Own Pictures Thread

I lost 4 kg for 6 days in Italy last year.I had my first salad sandwich there.I also had the most disgusting pancake in my entire life and completely average pizza for 15 €. Pastas were delicious though.Maybe i just havent tried some real italian food :/
My fav dishes are turkish,things like kebab and all sorts of burek.

If you lost 4kg in 6 days in Italy either you went there running and spent the whole time in a Sauna or you didn't have real italian :lol: It usually goes the other way, you gain those kg because of such awesome food you always want more :)

But tip: pizzas in Italy are like sandwiches in the rest of countries. They're good usually, of course, but the real deal are pastas, and they tend to be awesome :)

fucking yeah! Italian is the best fucking ever.

Also, not the first time i hear about the Italian pizza been not so good

Agreed about the first, and about the second, as I said, pizza is the italian equivalent to sandwich, and it's everywhere, so not always will it be good.

You went hiking... In a dress... What the fuck.

1219612063505.jpg

that view actually...looks familiar : /
Where is that taken? Because I SUUUREELLY doubt its where I think it was taken...and its not space needle is it? I assume surrounding seatle is bigger than that. (I'm mainly seeing the mountains in distance...epic)

Vegas.

Unfortunately the stratusphere tower was facing the boring part of the strip for the time being.

But tip: pizzas in Italy are like sandwiches in the rest of countries. They're good usually, of course, but the real deal are pastas, and they tend to be awesome :)
That´s been my experience, too. Worst pizza I ever had in my life was in Italy (best pizza´s self made anyway), but pasta was always win. We also had "real" Italian dishes like Ossobuco ´n stuff, but most of it ain´t my piece of cake. I prefer Asian food over all :)

That´s been my experience, too. Worst pizza I ever had in my life was in Italy (best pizza´s self made anyway), but pasta was always win. We also had "real" Italian dishes like Ossobuco ´n stuff, but most of it ain´t my piece of cake. I prefer Asian food over all :)

Interesting. I have only had excellent pizza in Italy, but then again I was with locals so they probably knew good places. Pasta was great too, but coffee was awful everywhere :yuk:.

I had great coffee there :lol: Seems as if it depends a lot of where you are and who you´re with - second time I´ve been there I stayed with an Italian family and food´s been okay, self made pasta was awesome, but pizza still bad :)

If you lost 4kg in 6 days in Italy either you went there running and spent the whole time in a Sauna or you didn't have real italian :lol: It usually goes the other way, you gain those kg because of such awesome food you always want more :)
I survived thanx to cookies and ice cream:lol:
Ice cream is amazing there,i spent shitloads of money on ice cream.

Holy shit, follow_the_reaper is back. I swear you left this place years ago :lol:

I never left, lol. I just thought around the time that I posted last, that this place was getting ridiculous. I never posted to anything, everytime I did someone had a smartass comment to make. I gave up. Every now and then when I had time, I would check the forums. If I found something worth posting on, I'd post. Thank you for noticing. lol. ^_^