Own Pictures Thread

I walked Disneyland for 2 days with this, funny thing is I don't remember anybody pointing at me :

rad71D51.jpg

why would they? :) you look cute

just to toss this out there...

Am I the only one who finds biting completely unattractive? I wouldn't say it bothers me, but all I really think is "really? well...ookay.."

I totally pwnd some lass' neck on Friday by biting her when shit was getting heated.
Some women get uber turned on by it and I don't mean goth/vampire tards.

IMO shit is cash

:lol:

Oh good lord, that was genius. :lol::lol:
Apparently blondes do have more fun. On the interwebs, that is. :lol:
:kickass:

I need an advice from you abt Romania.In march im going to see Agalloch in Romania,either in Brasov or Bucharest.I wanna go to Bucharest but ive heard that Brasov is much better,whats your sugestion?:)

I need an advice from you abt Romania.In march im going to see Agalloch in Romania,either in Brasov or Bucharest.I wanna go to Bucharest but ive heard that Brasov is much better,whats your sugestion?:)

Definitely Brasov. I mean, Bucharest would probably be more accessible, just having a direct flight and that's it, but Brasov is so much more worth seeing. Plus, Bucharest will get you horrified. I mean, it does this to us everyday, and we've been living here for our whole lives. :lol:
So I'd suggest you should take a Bucharest-Brasov train after arriving and you're gonna be there in like 3 hours-max 3 hours and a half. Accommodation is also easier to find, Brasov is a much smaller city, safer and faster to get from one place to another aaaaand it's a pretty town too. Like, mountains and stuff. :p
Hope everything goes well with your journey, there's still plenty of time to plan stuff till march. If you ever have any other question, I'd be glad to help, just PM me or something. :)