Own Pictures Thread

gahh i miss you eli! i've been alurkin' around, dealing with school shite and whatever. how is my Italian kitten friend?

Ah yes, I understand... sorry to know you've been very busy, hope you did not get stressed out too much! :(

Your kitten friend is enjoying Christmas time a lot, hehe, thank you for asking.

And oh, hope your cat is doing well too... I still remember all the times I told you I wanted to steal it from you, bad me, haha! :lol: :)

For my Philly internet friend Nikki,

bstat.jpg

YEEEEAAAAAAAAH BOOOOIIIII!!!!!

:p

I'll be in the airport for 2/3rd of the game, so my black and gold better win

don't tell me this is a real tattoo and dont tell me you paid more than 10 euros / dollars for it

not even going to mention the crooked lines and the awful ink quality, because looks shopped

not even going to mention the crooked lines and the awful ink quality, because looks shopped
healing like shit...body is rejecting the yellow ink i think, and it was dry as fuck when the pic was taken. Gonna go back to the shop in San Antonio and have 'em fix it up when I get back down there.

...and yeah I love the bruins, but it's more a connection to home than anything else. It's not something I'd get if I were still living here.

it'll heal up and look alot better. My girlfriend got her first tattoo this past summer and it turns out she was allergic to the ink so it blew up even worse than that and looked like total shit for like 2 months and then it finally sorted itself out and went back to normal.

healing like shit...body is rejecting the yellow ink i think, and it was dry as fuck when the pic was taken. Gonna go back to the shop in San Antonio and have 'em fix it up when I get back down there.

...and yeah I love the bruins, but it's more a connection to home than anything else. It's not something I'd get if I were still living here.

So, who's taking the Winter Classic home then? :D

Tiem fur X-mas pics. I celebrated Christmas with my bf and his family this year. It was sooo nice. They have such nice family spirit and I feel so home and comfortable together with all of them : ) An successful Christmas celebration this year too. Oh, I have to tell I got a water cooker from my mom! That was awesome. I've wanted one for so long, and now I finally got one ;p I also got a really cute necklace from my bf. Have some un-opened presents at home tho... Anyways:

Me and my love. A bit blurry pic, but it turned out ok when I stopped by some photoeditingprogram I don't remember the name of : p
789.png

Me, all dressed up for dinner and shit
123.png

456.png

A-maybe-little-late Merry Christmas greeting to every cobot member, from me : )

:lol: shut the fuck up man, if it does look like this from the beginning you can wait till you die and it wont look good.
thats just a fuckin bad tattoo, none of mine looked as shitty done as this even when i just got out the tattoo studio.
like i said, i hope you didnt really pay for this shit.