Own Pictures Thread

@allfader: how is you hair now? i'm very curious to see them too, like elvina.
i was looking at the photo you posted on this page, thinking it was a shame to have to cut those beautiful curly and shiny-black hair

i don't know what exactly happens with this photo....i feel really ashamed by this but i feel strongly compelled to post it everywhere :lol:
maybe just because it makes me laught everytime i look at it....it's not me....just a stunt-woman that wore my hair :lol:
l_76990193c9ae4a4b89e76c939efd1a65.jpg

and well...this is the real me.... with the morbid angel t-shirt... :lol:
i feel more confortable :)

l_c4c42c9b6c962e3ca6bf31652141e31d.jpg

I like the 2nd one more ;) .

Here are some of me in Montréal [morIæl]:

Some monastery I think, very cool building.

4291724269_1ff77d57c5.jpg

A former church, now a administrative branch of I-don't-know-what.

4291724281_124974c23d.jpg

And finally me! With my friend (and now roommate) and his girl:

4291724275_7d8f89224e_b.jpg

I'm having a great time! Even though it's been disappointingly warm (-5 at the lowest), I'm having the time of mein life. What I like is that, unlike when I was with my family, I can do what I want and when I want to. So I basically get up at 9, leave the flat at 12, go out and walk around, and come back home at 17. Ahhh good life, just what I needed after such a demanding and tiring 2009.

jij ook, we hadden mekaar zomaar tegen het lijf kunnen lopen op de midsummerfair :) andere keer? :D

maar bedankt hoor ;)
haha misschien zijn we elkaar ook wel tegengekomen, als je tenminste in 2009 ook bent geweest... ;) ik heb net gekeken, volgens mij sta je niet op mijn foto's, tenzij je als viking of drow ging :lol: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=134335164&albumId=2150496

@ lefay: nice hippie outfit! :D damn, i'm jealous of your hair (except the colour) :dopey:

I like the 2nd one more ;) .

Here are some of me in Montréal [morIæl]:

Some monastery I think, very cool building.

4291724269_1ff77d57c5.jpg

A former church, now a administrative branch of I-don't-know-what.

4291724281_124974c23d.jpg

I've been to that church it's on the way to a music venue :lol: On the very edge of the gay village.

i don't know what exactly happens with this photo....i feel really ashamed by this but i feel strongly compelled to post it everywhere :lol:
maybe just because it makes me laught everytime i look at it....it's not me....just a stunt-woman that wore my hair :lol:
l_76990193c9ae4a4b89e76c939efd1a65.jpg

I can see some figures of trolls at your side, I want one... :kickass:
I like your hair, is nice ;) ..

Very wrong :p, why did you think that?

EDIT:

I didn't even know what you were talking about. Then I skimmed the Wikipedia article, and saw the stuff of the 'Xs'.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA über-:lol: .

I got those Xs at the entrance of a gig (Arch Enemy, Arsis and Exodus á Montréal) because I wasn't carrying my CRn i.d., so the Xs mean(t) that I wasn't allowed to get any alcoholic drinks.

:lol: .

Very wrong :p, why did you think that?

EDIT:

I didn't even know what you were talking about. Then I skimmed the Wikipedia article, and saw the stuff of the 'Xs'.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA über-:lol: .

I got those Xs at the entrance of a gig (Arch Enemy, Arsis and Exodus á Montréal) because I wasn't carrying my CRn i.d., so the Xs mean(t) that I wasn't allowed to get any alcoholic drinks.

:lol: .

Well, how appropriate that a giant X means you're not drinking. LOL.

I've never seen a place mark like that, usually they give people over 21 wristbands, and such.

Can't blame me for making that mistake though, most my straightedge friends either draw on Xs, or a few of them have them tattooed. I on the other hand, am an S, if they are an X. Haha.