Own Pictures Thread

Ah ha ha ha you're nothing like I imagined. I knew you had black hair, but far from what I thought you'd be like hehehe. How much is the age difference between you and your girl? 20 years? ;)

Four actually, and what do you mean? Figured I looked like Sasquatch?

Ah ha ha ha you're nothing like I imagined.

AHAHA SAME HERE!!!! :lol:
but the gothic pirate look looks great on erik! :)

naaaa i don't see all this difference of age between him and her. he looks a little bit older but still young. and she is pretty but probably looks younger that she is :)

how old are you both? (if it's allowed to know)
i'm not good at giving ages but i would say 30 and 25 from this photo...but probably i'm wrong :lol:

AHAHA SAME HERE!!!! :lol:
but the gothic pirate look looks great on erik! :)

naaaa i don't see all this difference of age between him and her. he looks a little bit older but still young. and she is pretty but probably looks younger that she is :)

how old are you both? (if it's allowed to know)
i'm not good at giving ages but i would say 30 and 25 from this photo...but probably i'm wrong :lol:

24 and 20 actually.:p I think all my traveling has aged me badly...or other...substances in younger years.

24 and 20 actually.:p I think all my traveling has aged me badly...or other...substances in younger years.

honestly you look older than 24 to me.
i'm saying this with no intent to offend, of course.... you only seem a little bit older than your age, some guys have still a childish face around 20-25 but you don't have....which is a compliment if you see it through my eyes....i like older men :lol:
my boyfriend has 11 years older than me....so you can understand :rolleyes:

@kazaum: usually people says that i look like i'm 20 (specially when i don't wear any make up) and i'm 27! so i perfectly understand you :lol:

my boyfriend has 11 years older than me....so you can understand :rolleyes:
wow that's quite a difference! :rolleyes: my bf is 2 years younger than me :D

@mjollnir1965: i guess you are one of the older ones here, dunno if you're the oldest... but as Alteredmindeath so wisely pointed out, you're as old as you feel. ;) (even if it sometimes means having Peter Pan syndrome :lol:)

:lol: haha yeah he does look a lot older. Erik Erna's gal does look 20, but Erik himself looks like 28/29.

And yeah, mjollnir is the oldest guy in the forum :p . But he still has an excellent beard and hair :kickass: .

I'm 23, but damn I feel like 35 sometimes :ill: .

@ Isjungfrun: You do have a liking towards older people :) .

:lol: haha yeah he does look a lot older. Erik Erna's gal does look 20, but Erik himself looks like 28/29.

And yeah, mjollnir is the oldest guy in the forum :p . But he still has an excellent beard and hair :kickass: .

I'm 23, but damn I feel like 35 sometimes :ill: .

@ Isjungfrun: You do have a liking towards older people :) .

Not really, I like guys my age a lot more, just sadly they don't like me because I'm not some skinny gorgeous chick, I never get a second look from guys my age. I find that older men tend to appreciate my personality more than my appearance.

Oh well.

The guy I am currently seeing is 20 years older than me. :loco:
ohmy, that's waaaaaaaaaaaay outside my comrfort zone! o_O the oldest guy i ever dated was 10 years older than me, and that only because he was norwegian :saint:

I like guys my age a lot more, just sadly they don't like me because I'm not some skinny gorgeous chick, I never get a second look from guys my age. I find that older men tend to appreciate my personality more than my appearance.
i can imagine that! i was thinking the same when i was your age... But since i grew older and wiser myself it somehow changed... dunno why, maybe just a coincidence that i started to meet more intelligent guys only lately... :rolleyes: and they're strangely almost always younger than me :ill:

speaking of friends, i have always hanged around with older people than me...
it was not a choice. it only happened.
i've been always the youngest of the group. i simply felt good with those older people, and they felt good with me so there's no problem at all.
not that they are 20 years older than me, but 8-10 years it's quite normal to me...also when i was 16, i hanged around with people of 24 or more....
and the same happened with men.

this probably happened because i felt older than people of my age, emotionally speaking....when i was 16 i had kind of problems and points of view different from the other girls of my same age, they only cared about dresses, make up and beautiful guys, while i had to went throught hardest things....and i have the feeling that sometimes this happens still nowadays.